Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By warmouth
  • 1 Post By COUGARBAIT

Thread: Making your own pills?

Making your own pills?

Does anyone have any experience with making pills? I want to make some Nolvadex & some d-bol but I'm not finding what I need online (recipes, techniques, methods, etc.....)

Admin, please forgive me if this is not the right section for this. I thought we had a homebrew section, but I was wrong, so I brought it here.
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Making caps is easier, you can get a capping machine on eBay I believe.

x2 - making capsules would be heaps easier plus less suspicious, here's an example of caps being filled - following this you tap another plate with the other side of the caps on top and it seals the capsules:

Or if you want to make your own tablets, you'll need a pill press.. takes up a bit more room, makes a bit more noise too :P

Damn, I didn't even think of that...I guess that would be a whole lot easier. Thanx Gents.
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Capping is the only way to go. Tabet presses can even cause trouble doing a Google search... I just suspend my orals, mainly because I suck at capping.
    BEAR likes this.

Exactly, if your in Australia for example and order a pill press, you'll unfortunately most likely get charged as they'll assume you were planning to press ******* pills. Other countries I'm unsure legal wise but can't imagine you'd be immune to suspicion.

Must have said a banned word.. **** pills then..
    warmouth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Capping is the only way to go. Tabet presses can even cause trouble doing a Google search... I just suspend my orals, mainly because I suck at capping.
    I mostly suspend my orals too. Its easier for me. I always make a mess capping.

Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    I mostly suspend my orals too. Its easier for me. I always make a mess capping.
    Yeah, capping can get messy quickly!