Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Admin

Thread: Blasting and feeling like a king! (Tren, mast,var, etc etc etc)

Blasting and feeling like a king! (Tren, mast,var, etc etc etc)

Wanted to post and get everything going smooth. Hopefully you guys can chime in and chat a bit.

I just wanted to blast away since I've been down on my luck this year, and thought I'd try something old, yet new doses. I plan a vacation in mid May, and I got a late start, go figure.

I don't blast as much as I used to and found myself slacking last year in that department. That's not a bad thing BTW. I think I went on 2 or 3 times for short periods. I need to look back and make sure. This year all I plan to do is this one and be done, other than TRT. I'll probably still run a bulker this fall, but I don't plan to. Anyways, here's what I've been doing:

Testosterone E @ 100mgs weekly
    Tren A @ 40mgs daily
    Masteron P @ 150mgs daily
    Anavar @ 100mgs daily

HCG 250 x2 times weekly
    Prami daily
    Usual vitamins/supplements

I'm going to ruin this 8 weeks and no more. I might extend the mast an extra 2 if I feel I can still get some effects from it. My size is really awesome right now and I'm where I've wanted to be for a long time now. My weight is 198 and my bodyfat is 12-13% my bodyfat is where I like it and I think I look best at 12%. I am using this blast to not add anything in terms of size, although I expect a couple extra pounds from the Anavar alone. I am attempting to get sub 10% with the bodyfat. I've done it before at the 170-175 pound range, but not pushing 200. Now that I'm at 200 (without being on), I feel like my goals are right there in my reach. My end goal has always been to be 205-210 @ 12%. I think I can reach that goal by the end of the year.

While I've been away with my health, I have actually been training as good as ever, but much differently than I'm used to. I always trained M-F, but now I'm on a 3 day routine and I feel it's perfect for me. Low sets and low reps, high intensity, 2 muscle groups a day, and other than leg day, I'm in and out of the gym in 20 minutes (as long as its not crowded). I was about 185 most of last year until I started this routine. Was on peptides for 6 months last year but haven't been on in months. I have plenty, I've just kinda been natural in every way I can for no real reason. Anyways, I just thought I'd share what I'm doing and how I've been. By the way, I've never ran tren this low but as I get older, the less I care about tren. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Wanted to post and get everything going smooth. Hopefully you guys can chime in and chat a bit.

I just wanted to blast away since I've been down on my luck this year, and thought I'd try something old, yet new doses. I plan a vacation in mid May, and I got a late start, go figure.

I don't blast as much as I used to and found myself slacking last year in that department. That's not a bad thing BTW. I think I went on 2 or 3 times for short periods. I need to look back and make sure. This year all I plan to do is this one and be done, other than TRT. I'll probably still run a bulker this fall, but I don't plan to. Anyways, here's what I've been doing:

Testosterone E @ 100mgs weekly
    Tren A @ 40mgs daily
    Masteron P @ 150mgs daily
    Anavar @ 100mgs daily

HCG 250 x2 times weekly
    Prami daily
    Usual vitamins/supplements

I'm going to ruin this 8 weeks and no more. I might extend the mast an extra 2 if I feel I can still get some effects from it. My size is really awesome right now and I'm where I've wanted to be for a long time now. My weight is 198 and my bodyfat is 12-13% my bodyfat is where I like it and I think I look best at 12%. I am using this blast to not add anything in terms of size, although I expect a couple extra pounds from the Anavar alone. I am attempting to get sub 10% with the bodyfat. I've done it before at the 170-175 pound range, but not pushing 200. Now that I'm at 200 (without being on), I feel like my goals are right there in my reach. My end goal has always been to be 205-210 @ 12%. I think I can reach that goal by the end of the year.

While I've been away with my health, I have actually been training as good as ever, but much differently than I'm used to. I always trained M-F, but now I'm on a 3 day routine and I feel it's perfect for me. Low sets and low reps, high intensity, 2 muscle groups a day, and other than leg day, I'm in and out of the gym in 20 minutes (as long as its not crowded). I was about 185 most of last year until I started this routine. Was on peptides for 6 months last year but haven't been on in months. I have plenty, I've just kinda been natural in every way I can for no real reason. Anyways, I just thought I'd share what I'm doing and how I've been. By the way, I've never ran tren this low but as I get older, the less I care about tren. Lol
    Remind me of your height again?

5'10"

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    5'10"
    Blast looks good, but Var at 100mg per day would TRASH my lipids. I don't use it for anything over 4-5 weeks now at a low dosage. Pretty much avoid all orals now.
    warmouth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Blast looks good, but Var at 100mg per day would TRASH my lipids. I don't use it for anything over 4-5 weeks now at a low dosage. Pretty much avoid all orals now.
    Same with me. I run a lot of omegas, coQ10, vitamin e, NAC, etc. I used to run it 8 weeks without hesitation, but I'll be getting bloodwork done in 2 weeks and assess. If their way out of whack, I'll end at week 6 for sure.

How did this go?