Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
pharmacomstore.ws
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 185
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The 'Ask Dan a Question' thread!

  1. #151
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    I ended up baking them at 175F for 2 hours. Shot both delts with 2x.5ml (front a side) yesterday. So far so good. A little swelling but that's expected. No redness.
    For those interested, this did NOT work. Both of my delts now have minor infections.

  2. #152
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Are you certain they are infections? There are some conditions/situations in which injection sites can have almost all of the appearances, symptoms, and feelings of an infection but it isn't.

    One includes, of course, allergic reactions. Another can include a simple bad reaction to any type of solvent (or high amounts of solvents) such as ethyl oleate, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, etc. Something else that people mistake for infections: when either too small of a pin is used or the person doesn't inject deep enough into the muscle, the oil can leak out into subcutaneous tissue and pool underneath, causing severe redness and edema (swelling) of the area or of the whole limb. It's also accompanied with severe dull pain of the area, and is also hot to the touch much like an infection. All of this lasts for several days (usually 3 - 5) and eventually subsides, but unlike an actual infection, there is no fever.

    I think if your situation is indeed an infection, the only other solution I can give you is to re-filter the product if you want to continue using it. To be honest, heating/autoclaving the stuff is not as effective as something like using an 0.2 micron filter. Filtration is what ultimately completely sterilizes these things, and can be (and often is) done without having to heat the product up to sterilize it. The final touch would be adding some BA before you re-filter it. I'm a complete idiot for forgetting to suggest re-filtering in an earlier post. That should have readily come to mind.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  3. #153
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Are you certain they are infections? There are some conditions/situations in which injection sites can have almost all of the appearances, symptoms, and feelings of an infection but it isn't.

    One includes, of course, allergic reactions. Another can include a simple bad reaction to any type of solvent (or high amounts of solvents) such as ethyl oleate, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, etc. Something else that people mistake for infections: when either too small of a pin is used or the person doesn't inject deep enough into the muscle, the oil can leak out into subcutaneous tissue and pool underneath, causing severe redness and edema (swelling) of the area or of the whole limb. It's also accompanied with severe dull pain of the area, and is also hot to the touch much like an infection. All of this lasts for several days (usually 3 - 5) and eventually subsides, but unlike an actual infection, there is no fever.

    I think if your situation is indeed an infection, the only other solution I can give you is to re-filter the product if you want to continue using it. To be honest, heating/autoclaving the stuff is not as effective as something like using an 0.2 micron filter. Filtration is what ultimately completely sterilizes these things, and can be (and often is) done without having to heat the product up to sterilize it. The final touch would be adding some BA before you re-filter it. I'm a complete idiot for forgetting to suggest re-filtering in an earlier post. That should have readily come to mind.
    Just ordered a .2 filter, 50ml vial, and the pins to do such a thing. I have some benzyl alcohol kicking around too so everything is in order. My supplier highly doubts it's an infection, but is sending me another vial anyway. I plan to filter everything I get from now on, and shoot from my unopened vial until I can filter everything. Thanks Dan! It's a rough go having both glutes, and both delts infected, but not serious enough to warrant my doc prescribing antibiotics.

  4. #154
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Just ordered a .2 filter, 50ml vial, and the pins to do such a thing. I have some benzyl alcohol kicking around too so everything is in order. My supplier highly doubts it's an infection, but is sending me another vial anyway. I plan to filter everything I get from now on, and shoot from my unopened vial until I can filter everything. Thanks Dan! It's a rough go having both glutes, and both delts infected, but not serious enough to warrant my doc prescribing antibiotics.
    I'd now always filer UGL and pressure cooker it. Takes some time to filer and putting a few vials in a pressure cooker for 15 mins is nothing. At least then you know you're done your bit.

    Also always keep anti-biotics on hand.

  5. #155
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'd now always filer UGL and pressure cooker it. Takes some time to filer and putting a few vials in a pressure cooker for 15 mins is nothing. At least then you know you're done your bit.

    Also always keep anti-biotics on hand.
    I'd love to have some anti-biotics on hand, but none are OTC that I know of. I'll definitely at the very least be filtering everything.

  6. #156
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Are you SURE its an actual infection??
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  7. #157
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Are you SURE its an actual infection??
    It's the same as what my doctor prescribed me antibiotics for in the past, just less severe. Went to see him for it and he said it's not bad enough for me to need anything for it, but it is very inconvenient. I'm as sure as that leads me to believe I guess. Not sure how else I could diagnose it. What're you thinking?

  8. #158
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    I was just thinking it could possibly be one of the other conditions/issues I mentioned earlier that tend to have similar symptoms of an infection. I'd say work on filtering the stuff, add a little bit of extra BA, and see if the same reaction occurs. If it doesn't happen after doing that, then you're right, it probably is a minor infection.

    The truth is that with every injection, some bacteria is dragged into the injection site (yes, even when you swab with alcohol), but if most people have a healthy immune system, the bacteria get taken care of pretty quickly. Problems arise if either the person has a sub-par immune system or if large numbers of bacteria get into the injection site, or if a really nasty / particularly strong bacteria gets in.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  9. #159
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2

    Question how much Test with Tren?

    Hey Dan.

    I'm taking 100mgs of Tren EOD.
    What is optimal amount of Test to take with this?
    Ans what is better to take with tren, long or short ester Test?

    (Could you point to article discussing this maybe?)
    Thanks.

  10. #160
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    I was just thinking it could possibly be one of the other conditions/issues I mentioned earlier that tend to have similar symptoms of an infection. I'd say work on filtering the stuff, add a little bit of extra BA, and see if the same reaction occurs. If it doesn't happen after doing that, then you're right, it probably is a minor infection.

    The truth is that with every injection, some bacteria is dragged into the injection site (yes, even when you swab with alcohol), but if most people have a healthy immune system, the bacteria get taken care of pretty quickly. Problems arise if either the person has a sub-par immune system or if large numbers of bacteria get into the injection site, or if a really nasty / particularly strong bacteria gets in.
    Let's hope it's not a shitty immune system haha, I'll keep you posted. Shooting glutes with the unopened vial today.

  11. #161
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by d0minar View Post
    Hey Dan.

    I'm taking 100mgs of Tren EOD.
    What is optimal amount of Test to take with this?
    Ans what is better to take with tren, long or short ester Test?

    (Could you point to article discussing this maybe?)
    Thanks.
    Hey d0minar,

    All your questions can be answered here: Trenbolone | Steroidal.com and don't forget in the right hand side there is a blue drop down menu that lists all of the different sections of the profile (a lot of people seem to miss that button and think the first page I linked you to is the full profile, but it's only the introduction).
    d0minar likes this.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  12. #162
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    Brilliant.
    Thanks brother, totally missed that blue button first time I read that profile.

  13. #163
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by d0minar View Post
    Brilliant.
    Thanks brother, totally missed that blue button first time I read that profile.
    Hmmm... Thats not good and good to know.

  14. #164
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Hey d0minar,

    All your questions can be answered here: Trenbolone | Steroidal.com and don't forget in the right hand side there is a blue drop down menu that lists all of the different sections of the profile (a lot of people seem to miss that button and think the first page I linked you to is the full profile, but it's only the introduction).
    Will work on this.

  15. #165
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    See, I KNEW people were missing the blue drop-down menus and therefore were probably missing like 3/4 of all of the profiles and articles on the site.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  16. #166
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    See, I KNEW people were missing the blue drop-down menus and therefore were probably missing like 3/4 of all of the profiles and articles on the site.
    Its being moved now.

  17. #167
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    I was just thinking it could possibly be one of the other conditions/issues I mentioned earlier that tend to have similar symptoms of an infection. I'd say work on filtering the stuff, add a little bit of extra BA, and see if the same reaction occurs. If it doesn't happen after doing that, then you're right, it probably is a minor infection.

    The truth is that with every injection, some bacteria is dragged into the injection site (yes, even when you swab with alcohol), but if most people have a healthy immune system, the bacteria get taken care of pretty quickly. Problems arise if either the person has a sub-par immune system or if large numbers of bacteria get into the injection site, or if a really nasty / particularly strong bacteria gets in.
    Tried the other vial on tuesday. Shot 1 ml in each glute. It's thursday afternoon now, some swelling and soreness but no redness or fever. Hurts like hell because I injected it when it just barely recovered from the infection. My supplier sent me another vial, and I have filters and shit on the way to clean it all. Incase anyone was interested!

  18. #168
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Tried the other vial on tuesday. Shot 1 ml in each glute. It's thursday afternoon now, some swelling and soreness but no redness or fever. Hurts like hell because I injected it when it just barely recovered from the infection. My supplier sent me another vial, and I have filters and shit on the way to clean it all. Incase anyone was interested!
    Yes, keep us updated please.

  19. #169
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by d0minar View Post
    Brilliant.
    Thanks brother, totally missed that blue button first time I read that profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    See, I KNEW people were missing the blue drop-down menus and therefore were probably missing like 3/4 of all of the profiles and articles on the site.
    Better?

  20. #170
    bam
    bam is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    Hi Dan, I currently have a doc script for sus 250. Im taking 500mg a week and & am using Masteron prop at 400mg a week. Now I get drug tested for work and want to know will Masteron show up as Testosterone given its a dht? I mean do they have to do extensive testing to know the difference?

  21. #171
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Alright, without getting too detailed into anabolic steroid testing, here is the one basic thing you need to know that sums it all up:

    * In order to test you (or anyone else) for something, they have to be testing you SPEFICIALLY for that drug (or whatever they are looking for) *

    I've had countless people ask me if their Winstrol, Deca, Trenbolone, etc. use will show up on their bloodwork issued by their physician. The answer to questions like these is a resounding NO. Bloodwork from a doctor will assay your blood only for what they are testing for, so if they are doing a standard hormone panel, they are looking for Testosterone (total, bound, and free), Estrogens, etc. They are not looking for other hormones, and therefore anything else you are using will NOT show up on the test. However, their use of exogenous anabolic steroids would undoubtedly affect Testosterone levels, so the results may raise the physician's eyebrows and he will wonder why the patient's Testosterone levels might be significantly off.

    Now, when it comes to anabolic steroid drug testing surrounding competitions and sports, its almost the same thing: they are drawing blood (or taking urine) and they are looking for SPECIFIC and KNOWN anabolic steroids (and/or their metabolites). In order to find something, you need to know what you are looking for before you can find it. The average person has this horrible misconception that when you get drug tested, you piss into a cup, it goes to some lab and they stick the cup of pee into a monolithic machine that magically scans the pee, and magically instantly finds every single AAS, drug, and compound that the athlete has imbibed, injected, snorted, or absorbed rectally. This is WRONG! anabolic steroid and PED testing is among the most tedious and most expensive testing procedures that involves individual biologists, chemists, and experts that actually have to sit in front of computers and machines that have to analyze the urine or blood samples, and they have to LOOK for these things themselves. Yes, these are actual humans that do the investigative work. The machines (mass spectrometry, gas chromatography, etc.) are only tools these individuals use to try and find these KNOWN substances.

    This is why PED testing is so damn easy to get around. There are so many methods of skirting, cheating, fooling, and getting around these tests. A tested athlete can use masking agents, fast-acting compounds that clear their system very fast, and the most effective method ever: using a designer compound that is kept secret that NOBODY knows of (if there are no snitches and everyone keeps their mouth shut about it). By using a newly synthesized anabolic steroid that is unknown to the IOC or any PED testing labs, you can use as much of it as you want, submit urine or blood samples, and as long as the compound itself as well as its metabolites are unknown, you will NEVER EVER test positive... as long as someone doesn't rat you out.

    So, with that being said, will Masteron show up on a PED drug test? You bet it will. Masteron is one of the anabolic steroids on the long list of known PEDs that are tested for, and has been on that list for a very long time. If you're using it, and it (or its metabolites) are still in your system when you do the test, you will fail the test.

    You said you are "being tested for work". What work do you do? Most employers do not employ PED and anabolic steroid testing, as it is so damn expensive (and only about a handful of laboratories in the world have the capabilities and equipment to do it). In fact, nearly all anabolic steroid testing (if it is done), is usually sent to the IOC testing laboratory at UC Berkeley in California. Almost all drug testing by any employers are usually for recreational drugs, which are very simple and easy tests.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  22. #172
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Alright, without getting too detailed into anabolic steroid testing, here is the one basic thing you need to know that sums it all up:

    * In order to test you (or anyone else) for something, they have to be testing you SPEFICIALLY for that drug (or whatever they are looking for) *

    I've had countless people ask me if their Winstrol, Deca, Trenbolone, etc. use will show up on their bloodwork issued by their physician. The answer to questions like these is a resounding NO. Bloodwork from a doctor will assay your blood only for what they are testing for, so if they are doing a standard hormone panel, they are looking for Testosterone (total, bound, and free), Estrogens, etc. They are not looking for other hormones, and therefore anything else you are using will NOT show up on the test. However, their use of exogenous anabolic steroids would undoubtedly affect Testosterone levels, so the results may raise the physician's eyebrows and he will wonder why the patient's Testosterone levels might be significantly off.

    Now, when it comes to anabolic steroid drug testing surrounding competitions and sports, its almost the same thing: they are drawing blood (or taking urine) and they are looking for SPECIFIC and KNOWN anabolic steroids (and/or their metabolites). In order to find something, you need to know what you are looking for before you can find it. The average person has this horrible misconception that when you get drug tested, you piss into a cup, it goes to some lab and they stick the cup of pee into a monolithic machine that magically scans the pee, and magically instantly finds every single AAS, drug, and compound that the athlete has imbibed, injected, snorted, or absorbed rectally. This is WRONG! anabolic steroid and PED testing is among the most tedious and most expensive testing procedures that involves individual biologists, chemists, and experts that actually have to sit in front of computers and machines that have to analyze the urine or blood samples, and they have to LOOK for these things themselves. Yes, these are actual humans that do the investigative work. The machines (mass spectrometry, gas chromatography, etc.) are only tools these individuals use to try and find these KNOWN substances.

    This is why PED testing is so damn easy to get around. There are so many methods of skirting, cheating, fooling, and getting around these tests. A tested athlete can use masking agents, fast-acting compounds that clear their system very fast, and the most effective method ever: using a designer compound that is kept secret that NOBODY knows of (if there are no snitches and everyone keeps their mouth shut about it). By using a newly synthesized anabolic steroid that is unknown to the IOC or any PED testing labs, you can use as much of it as you want, submit urine or blood samples, and as long as the compound itself as well as its metabolites are unknown, you will NEVER EVER test positive... as long as someone doesn't rat you out.

    So, with that being said, will Masteron show up on a PED drug test? You bet it will. Masteron is one of the anabolic steroids on the long list of known PEDs that are tested for, and has been on that list for a very long time. If you're using it, and it (or its metabolites) are still in your system when you do the test, you will fail the test.

    You said you are "being tested for work". What work do you do? Most employers do not employ PED and anabolic steroid testing, as it is so damn expensive (and only about a handful of laboratories in the world have the capabilities and equipment to do it). In fact, nearly all anabolic steroid testing (if it is done), is usually sent to the IOC testing laboratory at UC Berkeley in California. Almost all drug testing by any employers are usually for recreational drugs, which are very simple and easy tests.
    Excellent post.

  23. #173
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4

    Post Can I stack pro-hormones with anabolic steroids?

    Dan, would it be beneficial and safe to do an 8 week cycle of Mammoth DNA 1cap 2x-day, d-bol 30 mgs. a day, and test 3 500mg. a week? for a bulking cycle??

  24. #174
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Hi redwood664,

    I do not know what Mammoth DNA is, you will have to enlighten me on that. Secondly, it is unadvisable to be running Dianabol for 8 weeks. That's a very long time for a harsh(er) oral C17-AA anabolic steroid. Lastly, I have no idea what you are referring to when you say "test 3". I am assuming that means some type of Sustanon-type product that is a blend of Testosterone esters. If it is, then 8 weeks would be somewhat on the "too short" end of a cycle length, considering the content of long estered Testosterone variants within the blend. You would need at least 10 weeks to make it worthwhile.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  25. #175
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    This is an old thread I see but I'm not sure if it is closed. Hopefully, I haven't screwed up on my very first post. Dan, I get very high hematocrit levels from 500mg a week of test E. Do you know if the same thing would happen if I dropped the Test down to TRT levels and used another compound instead?

  26. #176
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by TRTSignalguy View Post
    This is an old thread I see but I'm not sure if it is closed. Hopefully, I haven't screwed up on my very first post. Dan, I get very high hematocrit levels from 500mg a week of test E. Do you know if the same thing would happen if I dropped the Test down to TRT levels and used another compound instead?
    Exogenous Test causes high RBC, lowering the dosage will help bring it down and also give blood.

    High RBC is very dangerous and need to be addressed.

    I don't think using another form of Testosterone is going to change things.

  27. #177
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by TRTSignalguy View Post
    This is an old thread I see but I'm not sure if it is closed. Hopefully, I haven't screwed up on my very first post. Dan, I get very high hematocrit levels from 500mg a week of test E. Do you know if the same thing would happen if I dropped the Test down to TRT levels and used another compound instead?
    anabolic steroids, including Testosterone, stimulates the production of erythropoietin in the kidneys, which then stimulates red blood cell production in bone marrow, thus increasing your hematocrit levels. It's a well known fact and feture of Testosterone. To answer your question, yes, dropping your Testosterone dosage down to TRT levels would indeed minimize this effect.

    However, using another compound at supraphysiological dosages will not. In fact, most other anabolic steroids have an even STRONGER effect on increasing red blood cell count than Testosterone itself. The best way, as Admin said, is to donate blood every once in a while to keep those levels down.

    Also keep in mind that smoking, and other medical conditions such as sleep apnea already cause a rise in RBC / hematocrit, and the use of anabolic steroids only compound this effect.
    Admin and BEAR like this.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  28. #178
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1

    Peptides for lower back injury?

    Hey Dan, I have had chronic lower back pain for about a year now, I did it squatting/deadlifting. My physiotherapist thinks it is a muscular issue and gave me some stretches etc. to do. I have done a bit of research on tb500 and ghrp6, cjc1295. I was wondering what you would recommend, I have tried mk-677 but it didn't do anything for my back. I am 19 and play high level sport, am in desperate need to recover as this injury limits my movement significantly.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Straya; 06-06-2016 at 01:48 PM.

  29. #179
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1
    Hello.
    My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try. On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?

  30. #180
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    You guys are breaking the rules here. This is the second thread that I've seen you guys sourcing. I'm sure the place you're promoting isn't worth the bottles they come in. If they were, yall wouldn't be breaking who knows how many forums rules by pushing it. Do it legitimately and you won't be considered dishonest, as this is exactly that.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •