Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
pharmacomstore.ws
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The 'Ask Dan a Question' thread!

Quote Originally Posted by TroN View Post
    dan...why am i so darn good looking? oh wait...PED....ummm ill get back to ya! lol

good to have this thread...i missed wiki......dan
    Lol

dan,

I messaged you but I have a question that I would like to post here as well:

Dan

I have been following your posts for a few months now and feel that your background, education and physique make you one of the more viable sources out there. I will be starting a cycle in the next month and want your opinion if you don't mind. I have used superdrol before with good results, and Sustanon, but did not do proper PCT (I was 20) and did get some negative sides from that.

This time I have done my research, and this is the cycle I am looking to go for:

Suston/Superdrol Cycle

Stats: 28 y/o, 5’11”, 160lb, looking to gain 15-20 lbs

Week 1-10: 500 mg Sustanon injected 2X/week (Monday/Thurs)

Week 1-4: Superdrol @20mg ed

Week 1-12: Aromasin @ 12.5 mg eod

Weeks 12-16: PCT

Weeks 12 – 13:
    HCG at 1000iu/E2D
    Aromasin (Exemestane) at 25mg/day
    Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at 40mg/day
    Weeks 13 – 16:
    Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at 20mg/day
    What are your thoughts on this cycle? Are there any other cycle support that you think I should run on cycle for this dosage? let me know, thanks I really appreciate any input. Also, what mass gains would you predict from this?

I was thinking about eliminating the sust. and just doing a superdrol cycle for 4 weeks with the same PCT to gain 10 lb and not draw as much attention at work with huge gains. Thoughts on that? Much appreciated bro

Sincerely,

Harrison

I'll let him know you asked a question here. I'm sure he will pop in and answer you, thanks.

edit**

changed from Sustanon to test e twice per week 500 mg per week total for ten weeks. starting in a few weeks. for a little more background I am a boxer who got injured and I need to jump up 20 lbs to be where I want to fight at this fall

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567