Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cjc1295 dac and ghrp6

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9

    Cjc1295 dac and ghrp6

    Hi what does do you people recommend I am talking 2 mg cjc a week and ghrp6 5 mg a week just geting get dizy and stuffy nose I am talking a anti Prolactin and anti estrgen but having to take a lot of anti estrgen to help with water thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by The gladiator View Post
    Hi what does do you people recommend I am talking 2 mg cjc a week and ghrp6 5 mg a week just geting get dizy and stuffy nose I am talking a anti Prolactin and anti estrgen but having to take a lot of anti estrgen to help with water thanks
    What is your dosage per day?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9
    Hi just release been doing a1000 a day on the ghrp 6 4 times a day and cjc 2 times a week

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9
    I have put 4 stone in 3 months not on test 400 anymore

  5. #5
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by The gladiator View Post
    Hi just release been doing a1000 a day on the ghrp 6 4 times a day and cjc 2 times a week
    1000mcg.... I think you mean 100mcg?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9
    No 1mg a day been doing to much I think just order more stuff tb500 HGH frag ghrp 2 and 6 and I am talking t4 every other day

  7. #7
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by The gladiator View Post
    No 1mg a day been doing to much I think just order more stuff tb500 HGH frag ghrp 2 and 6 and I am talking t4 every other day
    You should be taking 100mcg 3x per day.

    You can gain a lit of weight naturally before using any of these drugs, I think I recall you saying you're 110lbs... In the end, you're going to get to a point when you need large doses just to gain a bit of muscle and compromise your health as you're abusing steroids.

  8. #8
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    this scares me to even make suggestions. Take Admin's advice.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9
    Hi thanks for you help not on any steroids at moment got some test Deca for in two months I do a lot of cardio I am running 34 miles a week and cycling and skipping and swimming going back in to underground MMA my hart bpm on 54

  10. #10
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    What is your height and weight? I want to try to figure all this out. How long have you been training and what exactly is your goal here?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •