Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bull

Thread: Never had these kinds of results before!

  1. #1
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050

    Never had these kinds of results before!

    I don't know what it is... May its not being full blown on cycle, maybe it's that I'm regulated with TRT... Maybe it's that I'm finally eating super clean an not given a single day to 2000 or less calories... I have no idea what it is but I feel FULLER, and harder than ever. Not too mention I'm growing spectacularly in areas I've been lacking in (chest/delts)... And I'm EATING TO LEAN UP. Still below maintenance and growing like a monster... Dunno how! Can't wait to change it up and get on some tren and more test and eat 1000 calories ABOVE! Haha! I just had to share this.

    I've also really changed up my training routines. Not so much the excercises, but I stopped doing the whole medium weight and concentrate on slow perfect movement. I added a ton of weight and go for perfect form and movement and reps. But I never sacrifice quality, I just gave up the "ok slowly... Now squeeze. Squeeze" yeah no. I rep them out with perfect form and the squeezing happens on it's own! Had a chest pump to pleaSe the gods my last two chest days!

  2. #2
    VET BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    286
    Bravo Champ!!!

    Keep it up............you'll be back in a bikini by the 4th of July.......
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

    "I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

  3. #3
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Bravo Champ!!!

    Keep it up............you'll be back in a bikini by the 4th of July.......
    Like ill ever fit in a bikini

    TRY THOUGH. Hahaha

  4. #4
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Good job Mini. I like hearing this stuff.

  5. #5
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Good job Mini. I like hearing this stuff.
    Yeah minus the fact I had to take 2 days off the gym. Damned night shift weekends. I probably could of made it today but its Mother's Day and all so I just chit chatted with the moms for awhile.

  6. #6
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    I don't know what it is... May its not being full blown on cycle, maybe it's that I'm regulated with TRT... Maybe it's that I'm finally eating super clean an not given a single day to 2000 or less calories... I have no idea what it is but I feel FULLER, and harder than ever. Not too mention I'm growing spectacularly in areas I've been lacking in (chest/delts)... And I'm EATING TO LEAN UP. Still below maintenance and growing like a monster... Dunno how! Can't wait to change it up and get on some tren and more test and eat 1000 calories ABOVE! Haha! I just had to share this.

    I've also really changed up my training routines. Not so much the excercises, but I stopped doing the whole medium weight and concentrate on slow perfect movement. I added a ton of weight and go for perfect form and movement and reps. But I never sacrifice quality, I just gave up the "ok slowly... Now squeeze. Squeeze" yeah no. I rep them out with perfect form and the squeezing happens on it's own! Had a chest pump to pleaSe the gods my last two chest days!
    Could be the losing fat and muscles are showing more, giving the illusion of growth. Either way, fuck yeah man! 6 months out?

  7. #7
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBull View Post
    Could be the losing fat and muscles are showing more, giving the illusion of growth. Either way, fuck yeah man! 6 months out?
    Haha yeah right. 6 months my balls!.. I'm going to diet really hard for the next couple of months. Cycle and clean bulk Hard. Like super clean. Then diet for 2-3 more months after PCT. Hopefully by then ill be down to 15-20%

  8. #8
    Member Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Haha yeah right. 6 months my balls!.. I'm going to diet really hard for the next couple of months. Cycle and clean bulk Hard. Like super clean. Then diet for 2-3 more months after PCT. Hopefully by then ill be down to 15-20%
    Or just keep leaning up and get down to singles with me. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

    BEAR likes this.

  9. #9
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Single digits my ass.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •