Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: DNP Log, first experience

DNP Log, first experience

I finally got my mits on some DNP. I'm starting Sunday morning and running a log here to share my experiences with it. My last shot of 800mg tren, 100mg test was on Wednesday, Jan 14th, and I will be on a TRT dose of test for a month following. I will be taking GHRP-2 3-5x daily with mod-grf 2x, as well as caffeine and Ephedrine as I see fit. Vitamin C and E as well for antioxidants. Carbs will be limited to pre and post workout, with the potential small - medium fruit in other meals in the AM. I'm really going about this by feel, so it's hard to say what's all planned out diet-wise. I'll be starting with 250mg DNP Sunday morning. I'll keep you all updated, so stay tuned!

Subscribed!

Never used it, so eager to know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Subscribed!

Never used it, so eager to know how you get on.
    Thanks!

Sunday(Day 1) 218lbs morning weight. I took 200mg in the AM. Nothing really noticed. Being the fool I am, I took another 200mg around 4pm. Trained at 5.
    It was easier to get everything warmed up, but nothing out of the ordinary. Tanned for 15 minutes. Didn't sweat.

Monday(Day 2) I took 200mg in the AM again, and 200mg at noon. Was warmer throughout the day. Especially in the evening where I was walking around in -8 weather with a tshirt on, comfortably. My girlfriend was freezing with a jacket on. Her apartment is warm because she needs the heat on for the plumbing. I couldn't sleep in her bed. The sheets touching my skin alone made me sweat. Laid on her couch next to an open window. Struggled with sleep until 3am when I seemed to cool down. Sipped on cold water all night. It's a difficult task to find a fan this time of year lol, but I'm sure melatonin or another sleep aid will help me.

Woke up with two red itchy dots on my stomach, and 1 on my neck. Allergic reaction?? Popped a generic brand allergy pill, and it went away.

Tuesday(Day 3) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. Again I was pretty warm today. Exhausted all day which I attribute to: <200g carbs daily, painkillers. With a back injury and infected tooth, I'm prescribed tylenol 3 for the pain. Leaves me drowsy and tired. I get no noticable warmth from carb meals. I do notice I am leaner today although I'm also holding water and I'm flattening out a little.

On a side note, seems I've been getting pumps relatively easy the past few days. I have forearm pumps from typing this out. I'll let you all know what else comes up. I'm training tomorrow, so I'll get an evening weight to compare and some experiences on training.

Wednesday(Day 4) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. No painkillers today and energy at work seemed normal. Trained hams, calves, abs today and I definitely noticed a lack of endurance. I'm also down 8lbs from Sunday when I started, and only trained once since I started which was the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Wednesday(Day 4) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. No painkillers today and energy at work seemed normal. Trained hams, calves, abs today and I definitely noticed a lack of endurance. I'm also down 8lbs from Sunday when I started, and only trained once since I started which was the first day.
    Have you upped cardio and dropped calories too?

Have you upped cardio and dropped calories too?
    I haven't changed my diet since I started DNP. I did however, change it slightly from what I would normally diet with. I cut out 50g of peanuts/almonds I would usually eat with my first two meals, and added in an apple to help replete liver glycogen. I plan on adding in a few peanuts to curb my hunger in the mornings though. Also thinking of taking in some sugar-free metamucil in the Am as well before my 3 hour fast. Hope it will curb my intense hunger. Cardio is less than what I would normally do when I diet. I would typically do 30 minutes post workout, but I only did 15 minutes today. Weekends would be 60 minutes first thing in the AM, but only managed 30 minutes this Sunday. Lack of cardio during my "bulk" and a 35lb weight gain in 5 weeks made the stairmaster extremely difficult lol

Thursday(Day 5) 200mg morning, 200mg 3 hours later. Weighed in at 209.5lbs today. Safe to say 209 as I weighed half-way through my workout and not at the beginning. Had great pumps today but they died down around 40 minutes into my workout when I was starting to get worn down. Lifting heavier (7-10) reps seems to be a better way to go about it than higher reps while on DNP. Drop sets are almost pointless because the endurance just isn't there. 15 minutes cardio. My forearm locked up last night and my thumb got stuck pressed into my palm. Had to pry it off with my other hand. Going to switch my post-workout fruit to a banana instead of blueberries for the potassium. Heat is intense and makes it hard to get a good night's rest. I can turn off all the heat and still find it too warm. To make things worse, I can't find a fan anywhere at all. Vascularity is up. Triceps almost striated.

Friday(Day 6) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. Nothing to report here, really. Energy levels were fine today. I was warm as usual. Not training today, no weight to account for. I will have before and after pics though, for some of the vets here if you're all interested. Going swimming tomorrow in the AM fasted, but will most likely just marinate in the hot tub.

Edit: I lied. Ended up going to train anyway. Delts, calves, abs, 15 minutes cardio. Delts were very striated and grainy. I'm holding a lot of water on my stomach though unfortunately. Awesome delt pump, calf pump was meh. They were still sore from Sunday. Nothing else to add except I'm getting strange looks from everyone at the gym. I can only imagine they're wondering how I've gotten so lean all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Bull; 01-24-2015 at 04:35 AM.
    Admin likes this.

Are you getting blood work at all on this?

I'm very interested in following this. I'll never do it, but I like following DNP logs. Be extremely careful, even though you do know what you're doing. A little wreckless day one, but all looks good. Are you using T3 while using this? I didn't notice if you were. I've seen it negatively effect people's thyroid, and others or ok.
    I will offer one suggestion... if you have to use the Tylenol, I would HIGHLY suggest you use cold water extraction because if you aren't getting blood work done,you don't know what the DNP might be doing to it on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I'm very interested in following this. I'll never do it, but I like following DNP logs. Be extremely careful, even though you do know what you're doing. A little wreckless day one, but all looks good. Are you using T3 while using this? I didn't notice if you were. I've seen it negatively effect people's thyroid, and others or ok.
    I will offer one suggestion... if you have to use the Tylenol, I would HIGHLY suggest you use cold water extraction because if you aren't getting blood work done,you don't know what the DNP might be doing to it on its own.
    Haven't taken any of the T3 since thursday night, thankfully. Going without it now as the sides are worse than the pain. Also, thought I threw it in there but must have forgotten. I'm taking 100mg t3 daily. Or is it mcg? Forget what t3 is measured in.

What is cold water extraction, anyway? Just slamming back some cold water?

Are you getting blood work at all on this?
    Sorry, I missed this post Admin. I'm not getting blood work done unfortunately. I'd like to get it regularly, but simply don't have time or funds for it.

Saturday(Day 7) Fasted until 12pm today. Swimming in the AM. Ended up getting light headed with stomach pain while there. Light headed feeling went away with a cold beverage and the stomach pains went away after a couple meals. Unsure of cause. Ended up eating out with my girl because it's something we like to do. I overdid it though, and was unable to train today as I ate too much. I definitely felt the heat from that meal about 2 hours later. We shared nachos and a brownie, and I had a burger and fries. Starting tomorrow morning off with a big GHRP dose, a coffee, and as much stairmaster as I can handle followed by back and biceps later in the evening. Thinking about 1 more week on DNP, perhaps 10 days. Would like to hit 200lbs before I stop.

Haven't taken any of the T3 since thursday night, thankfully. Going without it now as the sides are worse than the pain. Also, thought I threw it in there but must have forgotten. I'm taking 100mg t3 daily. Or is it mcg? Forget what t3 is measured in.

What is cold water extraction, anyway? Just slamming back some cold water?
    T3 is mcg.

T3 is mcg.
    Got it. 100mcg then lol

Sunday(Day 8) 200mg morning, 200mg noonish. I weighed in at 204 in the morning. That's down 14lbs in 1 week. I weighed 206 in the evening. Friday I was 209 I believe. I ate a bunch of shit saturday, and still dropped 3 lbs since. Immense heat saturday evening though. 40 min of cardio in the AM, and back and biceps in the evening. Ran out of gas around 4 exercises in, but plowed through my workout. Didn't feel like I was getting much of a pump, but the mirror told me otherwise. Separation between tricep and bicep and the muscle between is evident now. I'm thinking one more week on DNP, then come off. I'm getting tired of this heat!

Monday(Day 9) 200mg morning, 200mg noonish. No weight today. Didn't train. I'm thinking wednesday at noon with be my last dose of DNP. Perhaps thursday. I want to see what I'll look like after I drop this water weight, and I'm getting sick of being hot all the time.

Do you think thats all body fat, the 14lbs loss?

Thats a ton fo weight to lose in a week!

Do you think thats all body fat, the 14lbs loss?

Thats a ton fo weight to lose in a week!
    I attribute a few lbs to glycogen, although I don't seem as flat as I anticipated. I'm remarkably leaner for a little over a week of use.

Tuesday(Day 10) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. Worked in a 25 degree environment today. Covered in sweat all day and got a head rush at one point followed by a nose bleed. I'm very prone to nose bleeds, so I can't attribute that to DNP. I feel like it would have happened regardless. Weighed in at 203.5 in the evening today. Sunday I was 204 in the AM, tuesday 203.5 in the PM. I did some high intensity stair master post workout for 10 minutes, and I've never sweat so much in my life. The machine said I burned 105 calories in 10 minutes. I'm thinking tomorrow is my last dose of DNP. I feel like it would be a better experiment to cut it around the regular time frame, and I'm near 200lbs anyways which is when I wanted to start gaining again. I've been having mad cravings lately. I want to eat absolutely everything!

Also, I trained in a white t-shirt today. It was near soaked, and my sweat was not yellow which some people have reported while on DNP. Mine is fine. Urine is no more yellow than usual with this amount of sodium and nutrient intake, and my semen isn't yellow either.

Did I skip Wednesday? My mistake. I'll try to sum it up.

Wednesday(Day 11) 200mg morning, 200mg noonish. Warm as usual. Trained chest/triceps followed by 20 minutes of light cardio. My bench actually went up, which is weird considering the lack of cals, glyocgen, and that I'm on DNP. Weighed in at 202lbs that evening.

Thursday(Day 12) No DNP today. Wasn't quite as warm as usual today, but was definitely still warm. Had a root canal done which lasted two hours. The dentist office was 24.5 degrees according to one of the hygienists, which led me to nearly soak my shirt and pants, and the chair I was in. Half way through I had the hygienist put a big fan on me, so the rest was bearable. Sticking hard to my diet for friday and saturday as well. Sunday I'll switch back to high calories. Will continue with updates for another week or two, to see how the supposed dnp anabolic rebound goes.

TJM
    Really interesting. Thanks for sharing this, Bull. I am pushing 45 so I wouldn't touch DNP but it is interesting getting a real world view of someone who is. So much BS out there. It's hard to know what to trust.

Quote Originally Posted by TJM View Post
    Really interesting. Thanks for sharing this, Bull. I am pushing 45 so I wouldn't touch DNP but it is interesting getting a real world view of someone who is. So much BS out there. It's hard to know what to trust.
    I agree, that's why I had to run it for myself on my own terms to see how it really is.

Friday(Day 13) No DNP. Weighed in at 200.3lbs in the evening. Safe to say I've accomplished my predicted goal of getting below 200lbs. Going to do some AM cardio tomorrow, and if I'm under 198lbs, I plan to start "bulking" right away. I'll keep the log going for awhile longer to see about the supposed anabolic rebound from this. I'm also coming off my TRT dose of test soon, and plan to run a heavy and lengthy PCT. I'll be taking DNP during PCT and I'll be logging that one as well.

Saturday(Day 14) No DNP. I have a feeling that some people won't believe the numbers I'm posting, but here goes. Before AM cardio today, I was 195.4! That's a loss of 22.6lbs in 14 days. I was glycogen depleted at time of weighing. Looking flat but lean. Officially switched my diet into higher calories for growth. Trained back and biceps in the evening, and I'm definitely stronger than before I went on DNP. My forearms looked like dickskin, and my biceps had large veins with smaller veins popping out the sides of them: a rarity for me. Went out for breakfast with my girl, also had a couple snacks here and there all day on top of my regular meals. Imagine I'll be holding some water tomorrow, but I'll keep this thread updated. I also have a before/after comparison pic for any vets on here that are curious. Just PM.

Saturday(Day 14) No DNP. I have a feeling that some people won't believe the numbers I'm posting, but here goes. Before AM cardio today, I was 195.4! That's a loss of 22.6lbs in 14 days. I was glycogen depleted at time of weighing. Looking flat but lean. Officially switched my diet into higher calories for growth. Trained back and biceps in the evening, and I'm definitely stronger than before I went on DNP. My forearms looked like dickskin, and my biceps had large veins with smaller veins popping out the sides of them: a rarity for me. Went out for breakfast with my girl, also had a couple snacks here and there all day on top of my regular meals. Imagine I'll be holding some water tomorrow, but I'll keep this thread updated. I also have a before/after comparison pic for any vets on here that are curious. Just PM.
    A lot of weight loss, I wonder how healthy that is!

A lot of weight loss, I wonder how healthy that is!
    Can't be too healthy, considering I'm poisoning myself to do it haha. Probably safer than alcohol though.

Can't be too healthy, considering I'm poisoning myself to do it haha. Probably safer than alcohol though.
    Agreed.

Do you think using DNP is wise during PCT?

Sorry man. Cold water extraction is crushing the Tylenol and pour it into ice cold water, stir, let the solids settle, then drink the water off the top (no solids).

Agreed.

Do you think using DNP is wise during PCT?
    I think so. I could be wrong with this, but supposedly DNP blocks one of the hormones that causes catabolism, elevates while going into PCT and my boys start working again. So, it may be a benefit actually. I was thinking of doing 200mg DNP daily, with a diet geared more towards weight gain, with a few days a week for fat loss. Multiple shots of peptides daily will help keep me anti-catabolic and help put fat in a more easily accessible area for DNP, and help keep my body away from muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Sorry man. Cold water extraction is crushing the Tylenol and pour it into ice cold water, stir, let the solids settle, then drink the water off the top (no solids).
    Interesting. What's the purpose of this?

I've been eating like shit since my DNP run. All my regular diet meals + anything else I can get my hands on. Have gained some fat back unfortunately. I need to smarten up but it's hard to eat as clean as I usually do, knowing how easily it will be to lose this fat again. The downside of DNP!

TJM
    I believe your numbers. I have done a lot of reading about DNP. I believe it can do what you're experiencing. You're proving it. Besides, why would you lie in a personal log? Lying to yourself is the worst kind of lie. I forgot who coined that but I like it

Quote Originally Posted by TJM View Post
    I believe your numbers. I have done a lot of reading about DNP. I believe it can do what you're experiencing. You're proving it. Besides, why would you lie in a personal log? Lying to yourself is the worst kind of lie. I forgot who coined that but I like it
    I'm looking forward to my next cut down with DNP.

I just started my PCT today, and I also started 100mg DNP daily. Still eating high cals, still training like I'm trying to grow, just trying to see if it helps. Suprisingly, during the past two weeks since I've stopped DNP, I'm back up to 218lbs, the same weight I was when I first started DNP. I'm off cycle now, my test levels are very low, and I've been growing. Seems like there is in fact, an anabolic rebound similar to that following a contest prep. I'm same weight as when I started DNP 4 weeks ago, yet I'm leaner now, and more vascular. Considering my test levels are now low, and I've grown coming off this, can only mean positive things.
    TJM likes this.

TJM
    Interesting indeed.

Starting another bout of DNP tomorow. First day may be 600mg, followed by 400mg daily following. My old lady has been debating on giving it a go as well. Would get her on 100mg daily to start. See what happens from there!

Down 9 lbs in 3.5 days. Pretty sure that's more than my first cycle. I'm eating more this time around as well. I'm staying full, staying strong. I'm actually getting stronger. I don't understand how other people have lost strength on DNP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast