Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Admin

Thread: Whos next!?

  1. #1
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050

    Whos next!?

    Who do you think should win the next Mr. O???

  2. #2
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Who do you think should win the next Mr. O???
    I don't think anyone will beat Phil right now, not even Jay or Kai. Kai looked very good last year though.

    I'd like Wolf to place well, I like the freaky look he has.

  3. #3
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    I don't know... Phil was borderline PERFECT. I don't think revenge can manage to look the same again... It was TOO good, and well Kai was lacking in VERY few areas and at that it was barely noticeable... Like a tiny glimmer of light could of changed the outcome.

    I'm rooting for Kai anyway :P

  4. #4
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    I don't know... Phil was borderline PERFECT. I don't think revenge can manage to look the same again... It was TOO good, and well Kai was lacking in VERY few areas and at that it was barely noticeable... Like a tiny glimmer of light could of changed the outcome.

    I'm rooting for Kai anyway :P
    I like Kai's physique, not blocky and great lines but I dont like his back.

    I'm talking from a fans point of view, he looks 100 times better than I do!

    I just dont see anyone beating Phil, not even an on point Jay Cutler.
    Mini-G likes this.

  5. #5
    Founding Member TroN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    132
    me!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    My opinion on this is that Kai looked the best on stage to me. My personal opinion of course. I like him anyways, so I mught be biased. But man did he look good up there. I think the O is more political than unbiased. It seems that way, even back to Arnolds day, and before. I think Serge Nubret kept himself in better condition than Arnold, and he just looked to be in a class of his own. In the movie "Pumping Iron" for instance, Serge was a freaking beast with definition of guys today, yet had the symetry of a god like they did in the 70s and early 80s.

  7. #7
    Founding Member Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    126
    Phil Heath will keep winning for a while. He's a good sport and great for the sport.

  8. #8
    Junior Member LARGERTHANNORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    211
    Dude I follow kai , he's my hero!! Besides a few "embarrasing mishaps" he had..the guy has rediculous talent . his guest poses are off the hook!

  9. #9
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
    Dude I follow kai , he's my hero!! Besides a few "embarrasing mishaps" he had..the guy has rediculous talent . his guest poses are off the hook!
    I don't think annihilating a grapefruit with a love rod is considered a 'mishap'


    Kai Greene is still my hero

  10. #10
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    Phil Heath will keep winning for a while. He's a good sport and great for the sport.
    He's in phenomenal shape... But I still WANT kai too win. I think kai will take it.. Coming so close and SEEING it is more motivation than he already has

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •