Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Fruit as a primary carb source?

  1. #1
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,739

    Fruit as a primary carb source?

    Does anyone use fruit for a large portion of their daily carb in take?

    If so, or if you consume fruits throughout the day, which do you prefer?

  2. #2
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    125
    No..as a constant cutter I dont prefer the sugar in most fruit. I prefer a slow digesting carb but may include an apple as a preworkout

  3. #3
    Founding Member Mini-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    1,050
    Wtf are fruits?

    Says the fat guy.

  4. #4
    Junior Member theoneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Does anyone use fruit for a large portion of their daily carb in take?

    If so, or if you consume fruits throughout the day, which do you prefer?
    I do, but only because my activity level is high. I typically hammer down fruit early in the morning and as a pre-work out. I'd say greater than 70% of my carb intake is fruit based. Natural sugars are a good kick in the ass for me to get me going and keep me running.

  5. #5
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    No..as a constant cutter I dont prefer the sugar in most fruit. I prefer a slow digesting carb but may include an apple as a preworkout
    I am 100% with you there. I stay away from fruits completely, to be honest. Too much sugar for my preferences. Cheat meals are about the only time I might have any.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  6. #6
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    I am 100% with you there. I stay away from fruits completely, to be honest. Too much sugar for my preferences. Cheat meals are about the only time I might have any.
    Like a whole pineapple. How much fructose you think that was lol?

  7. #7
    Steroidal.com Writer/Mod Dan C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Like a whole pineapple. How much fructose you think that was lol?
    Oh Jesus, that's the ONLY time I would have done that lol. According to Nutritiondata.com, 1 whole pineapple weighing 905 grams contains 122g of carbs, of which 93g is sugar. Yeah... i'm sure my pancreas just loved me 2 nights ago.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

  8. #8
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    I love fruits, but I dont consume as much as I should. I normally eat them at the worst times. If I have fruit around, I usually find myself waking up and eating them mid-slumber. Not a good time I would venture to say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •