Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By warmouth
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 1 Post By warmouth

Thread: Favorite Diet Meal

Favorite Diet Meal

Out of all the meals you eat that are clean, what's your favorite?

I love all of mine if they're freshly cooked. I'm even enjoying with tuna, white rice, and mustard right now. But if they're not fresh meals, (frozen before hand or refrigerated) I like my last meal of the day. Oats, peanut butter, and flax seed. Delicious.

I like my meal 3 at noon. Grilled chckn breast with 200grams sweet potatoes and 1 cup broccoli.. Sweet potatoe is the highlight of my meals.

Tuna is good which is my last meal 1can 1cup broccoli and 2tbsp guacamole

Only meal I don't like are the non carb meals..

Mustard I do agree is a good trick with tuna

Reese's pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    I like more raw and organic foods or some fresh cooked foods.
    I would like to take vegetables salads, fresh squeezed fruits juices, fried fish pieces, and chicken breast.
    I would do more organics if I could afford it. I have a hard time affording groceries as is, let alone organic. For instance, me and my wife buy 3-4 dozen eggs weekly at 2buck a dozen. The organic eggs are 4.50 per dozen. I know that isn't much, but figuring in bread, meat, nuts and seeds, and greens, that would make our typical weekly grocery bugdet of 100-150.00 over 400. Organic is roughly 2-3x higher than the normal. Sucks, but hopefully soon I will make more money
    :'(
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I would do more organics if I could afford it. I have a hard time affording groceries as is, let alone organic. For instance, me and my wife buy 3-4 dozen eggs weekly at 2buck a dozen. The organic eggs are 4.50 per dozen. I know that isn't much, but figuring in bread, meat, nuts and seeds, and greens, that would make our typical weekly grocery bugdet of 100-150.00 over 400. Organic is roughly 2-3x higher than the normal. Sucks, but hopefully soon I will make more money
    :'(

Man I'm right there with you. And by the time you've made the house payment, utility payment, insurance(s), buy fuel, phone bills, and all the little "surprises" that seem to crop up throughout the month, its a wonder we can even eat at all!!
    warmouth likes this.

500g mashed sweet potatoes, 1 can tuna, cayenne pepper and mrs dash garlic seasoning is a pretty amazing meal. Tried it out yesterday.

I'd also like to eat organic too, but even regular food is expensive enough in Canada. Twice as much as the states. No joke. Although a few things I eat are organic. Flax seed, and Apple Cider Vinegar. I think that's it lol

2 slices wholemeal bread

lean beef mince or a piece of steak

cottage cheese

low cal ketchup (or tomato sauce as we like to call it)

my version of a cheese burger

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Man I'm right there with you. And by the time you've made the house payment, utility payment, insurance(s), buy fuel, phone bills, and all the little "surprises" that seem to crop up throughout the month, its a wonder we can even eat at all!!
    It never fails. I can hit a big job and make bank, then 2 days later have the get my motor rebuilt. Or transmission. Always something.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

for me its a stirfry :
    LOTS of veggies:
    broccolie
    red pepper
    onion
    mushrooms
    hot pepper (jalapeno but others also)
    tofu or whet gluten protein chunks

some sesame seed oil, fry er up and add a dash of stiryfrey sauce OR just some soya sauce or mushroom sauce ( low sodium) umm mmmmmmmmm
    some rice noodles also depending on carbs needed.

I've been making a "diet" spanish (Spain) tortilla kind of mix

1 pint egg whites
    1 cup diced potatoes peppers onions
    Butter PAM spray

stir fry the veggies then mix in a pan with egg whites salt/pepper

Makes a big plate full of food 3 grams Fat 40 grams carbs 55 grams protein 407 calories

Quote Originally Posted by magnus View Post
    I've been making a "diet" spanish (Spain) tortilla kind of mix

1 pint egg whites
    1 cup diced potatoes peppers onions
    Butter PAM spray

stir fry the veggies then mix in a pan with egg whites salt/pepper

Makes a big plate full of food 3 grams Fat 40 grams carbs 55 grams protein 407 calories
    Yummo! I'm going to have to try this. Good to see you back magnus!

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Yummo! I'm going to have to try this. Good to see you back magnus!
    If you need to save time (who doesn't) try these frozen potatoes which already have peppers and onions.

Ore-Ida - Products - Potatoes O'Brien

Hi Bull,
    Thanks for making favorite diet meal thread as it will give others ideas for diet meals. My favorite meal is 8 ounces of salmon fish with 2 cups of whole wheat pasta and a small raw food salad serving.

Banned
    I like all my meals as they help my in meeting my fitness goal of losing and maintaining body weight. I have added fruits and vegetables in my daily meals and drinking more water to boost metabolism and burn fat.

Banned
    I like to eat three times in a day but i prefer some natural diet food like fruits and vegetables because i think these food are best for fitness and diet. I have reduced lot of fat and weight with these diet food.

I am eating raw veggies and organic protein foods to get fat burning and muscles recovery support.
    These days my diet contains on fresh fruits, fresh fruits juices, green leafy vegetables salad, yogurt, milk, fish, tuna, and nuts.

I think most of the stuff that you make fresh is going to be significantly better than frozen or warmed up. I really like my chicken that I make with red chili sauce (sweet and spicey) and garnish with a little bit of Chick’n Chicken from Weber. Really love that meal and I could eat until I explode with that stuff.

Same as like you, I also like fresh food. Fresh food is very useful for health. It makes me a man healthy, strong. Everyone in this world can enjoy the journey. Nobody can spend his life without travel. I want to discuss some food items that you can take with you during your travel. In winter you can take dry fruits of your own choice with you. I like pistachio, almond, Fig, Walnuts, Peanuts, Apricot dried as dries fruits. In summer, you must take a water bottle with you. Except it, you can take some food items with you like chips, cakes, and homemade items also like rice, biryani, kabab etc.

I like this time of year where I live due to the availability of locally grown fresh produce. Grilled chicken salads with romaine lettuce and fresh raw veggies. Fresh watermelon, green peppers, carrots, cucumbers, broccoli, all good and refreshing. One of my favorite time of the year for guilt free eating.

Chicke, rice and vegetables.

Also a big fan of fish and seafood.

Ground chicken and white rice. Eat with a spoon. Im lazy

Green salad with cottage cheese, carrot cake, veg soup and of course baked salmon. If it wasn't expensive I would eat salmon 5 times a day)

Fried fish, cheese grits, Cole slaw, and a big ol glass of sweet ice tea!