Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By warmouth

Thread: Egg white omelet recipes

Egg white omelet recipes

I ordered egg white omelet at a diner over the weekend with spinach and feta cheese. It was pretty damn good.

You guys have any other tasty egg white omelet recipes?

Scramble 12 egg whites until smooth. Heat nonstick skillet to medium heat. Pour eggs whites into pan and scramble 5 minutes. Remove from heat, throw egg whites into garbage and eat the skillet.
    Mini-G likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Scramble 12 egg whites until smooth. Heat nonstick skillet to medium heat. Pour eggs whites into pan and scramble 5 minutes. Remove from heat, throw egg whites into garbage and eat the skillet.
    bwwwahahahah...I seriously laughed out loud when I read that.

You got me bahahaha

Ha ha. Where have you been chem store? You need to be posting and letting us in om the latest deals I heard you had a 60% off sale coming up.........lol
    I'm in!

^^^^Send me that "members only" coupon as well!!! I'm in!!!

I legitimately laughed out loud at that. Gf was like.... Fk is wrong with you?

So... I guess no one here eats egg whites...

So do you guys have any good chocolate cake recipes?

Quote Originally Posted by magnus View Post
    So... I guess no one here eats egg whites...

So do you guys have any good chocolate cake recipes?
    Yes.

Sorry for the sidw track magnus. I love to cook and cook everyday for several people a lot of times. I have a ton of great recipes. Do you want a "healthy" chocolate cake recipe, or regular? And I have some good egg white ideas other than an omlete. I hate egg whites, but if a frittata is made with them, those are really good. Ill post one of those up too.

Sorry for the sidw track magnus. I love to cook and cook everyday for several people a lot of times. I have a ton of great recipes. Do you want a "healthy" chocolate cake recipe, or regular? And I have some good egg white ideas other than an omlete. I hate egg whites, but if a frittata is made with them, those are really good. Ill post one of those up too.
    No problem. Figured I'd poke some fun. Was just joking about the chocolate cake recipe. forum is slow some times so figured we could swap recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks, just making sure.

I just put my egg whites in with white rice, and put mustard on that. Nothing glorious but it gets the job done.

Ok. This is a good recipe for a frittata, and it is legit this time

12 egg whites
    1/2 cup lowfat or skim milk
    Lean meat, chopped (I like bacon, but anything that you can eat with eggs is ok)
    1 tablespoon of butter
    1 cup diced veggies of your choice
    1 cup Baby Spinach
    salt and pepper to taste
    1/2 cup white cheddar, motzerella, or swiss cheese (optional)

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and milk until smooth (not peaked). Spinkle the beaten EWs with a little salt and pepper and mix them a little, then sit in refridgerator for 5 minutes. While you have 5 minutes, dice veggies and heat a oven proof, non stick skillet to medium-low heat with butter(dont let the butter brown). Take the EWs out of the fridge and stir in half of the cheese(if using it), meat, veggies, and spinach. Pour mixture into heated, buttery pan. Sprinkle again with salt and pepper. While the EW mixture is heating, stir with a wooden or plastic spoon (just like you would to scramble eggs). Once the EWs start to cook and clump, remove from heat, put the remainder of the cheese on top, and pop in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. Stick a toothpick into the mixture, and if it comes out clean, it is done.

If you need a relatively healthy cake recipe, I do have one!

Thanks much buddy. i will try it out.

Banned
    Hi Magnus,
    You may found tons of egg white omelet recipes on the internet if you will Google. Warmouth, healthy looking egg white omelet recipe so thanks for the share. I like bacon too so will add bacon instead of lean meat. Will share my reviews soon with you after trying your egg white omelet recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
    Hi Magnus,
    You may found tons of egg white omelet recipes on the internet if you will Google. Warmouth, healthy looking egg white omelet recipe so thanks for the share. I like bacon too so will add bacon instead of lean meat. Will share my reviews soon with you after trying your egg white omelet recipe.
    Thanks heathcliff. I've been getting some nice egg white frittatas at work lately. Will try to make them at home.