Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale

Thread: Not so Mini-G battle #2

Not so Mini-G battle #2

I've been out of the gym 2 weeks now.. All the antibiotics and stuff they had me on eliminated my appetite. Needless to say I lost some size and all I could eat was absolute junk and at that it wasn't very big portions. She said its a harsh antibiotic and all that. So anyway... Here goes another log anyway!!

I'm going to be using many drugs, strict cardio regime, strict training and strict diet!! Here is what ill be taking!

T3
    Cypionate (TRT)
    CJC
    Ipamorelin
    HCG

So yeah.. What I'm gunna do is fasted cardio after a small CJC/IPA shot, along with amino acids. Another shot PWO! It should really help with muscle retention with the T3, calorie deficit, and all the cardio!!! So that's the plan... I'm not going to work out the diet... I'm just going to count my macros and eat within them.

BCAAs cause an insulin spike and the presence of insulin renders GHRPs/GHRHs... uhmmm not good? Having a brain fart. But other than that, looks sexy!

Log it buddy. I'm patiently awaiting you to cut. I think that with your muscluar frame, when you do decide to cut, I think you will put most of us to shame. Now when you do decide to cut, and since I'm the one excited about it, let me lay out your cycle! I've got a goody up my sleeve for you!

Amino causes insulin spike? DANGIT.

Ill get up at like 4am, take my acid reflux medication. Go back to sleep so ill be ok for fasted cardio.. Of course ill take my gear first then do te cardio. By anyway it'll be all good. Can't wait to get back on track I was doing do good!!

Empty stomach... Waiting for the GH to all release so I can eat then head to the gym. Delts, traps, and bis today (forgot to do them on my back day).. Don't have any true morning weights or BMI % yet but that'll come.

Feel pressure in head. Probably the GH release. Yay.