steroids and bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroids and bodybuilding

What do u guys think? I have been lifting now for a little over two years seriously and feel like I plateaued a while ago. I hardly gain new muscle anymore and even though my intial gain was easy now everything feels like it just goes so slowly or not at all. I feel like so many people around me that I want to look like use steroids.

Whats your daily diet?

Comment

Originally posted by user7259 View Post
      What do u guys think? I have been lifting now for a little over two years seriously and feel like I plateaued a while ago. I hardly gain new muscle anymore and even though my intial gain was easy now everything feels like it just goes so slowly or not at all. I feel like so many people around me that I want to look like use steroids.
      Sounds like you need to fix your training/diet routine first. Anabolics won't help if you don't have good diet and workout plan in place and in fact it will destroy your health, because you're not experienced enough. What I'm trying to say is that lifting for 2 years isn't much and if you're not gaining mass you're not serious about bodybuilding enough. You should ask for help and focus on your diet & workout and after 10years when you will gain 20KG of muscle(just an example) and you will have hard time growing, only then start thinking about steroids. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
      X