No announcement yet.

Whose physique do you admire the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose physique do you admire the most?

I'll start. Flex Lewis

and Jason Huh (minus his quads)

No freaking way you posted this thread! I was just about to do this! So crazy. I admire all BBers for the work and effort they put into beating genetics. But if I had to pick a physique to mimic, Greg Plitt. The guy is a freak. He isnt a massive guy, but is what would be universally viewed as a great body. I'd post a pic, but you guys wont tell me how to enlarge them, and I've been trying to figure out how to do that for years!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      No freaking way you posted this thread! I was just about to do this! So crazy. I admire all BBers for the work and effort they put into beating genetics. But if I had to pick a physique to mimic, Greg Plitt. The guy is a freak. He isnt a massive guy, but is what would be universally viewed as a great body. I'd post a pic, but you guys wont tell me how to enlarge them, and I've been trying to figure out how to do that for years!
      Just find the URL of the picture online, and put it [ img ] image link here [ / img ] without the spaces.

Edit: The image link usually has .jpg or something of the sort at the end. If you're using firefox, right click the picture and hit "Copy Image Location".
      Last edited by Bull; 05-23-2013, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Nothing.Tried it 3 times
        Last edited by warmouth; 05-23-2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

[img][/img]
          How do you upload self pics like this?
          Attached Files

Comment

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Comment

Double post.

Comment

There we are! 'Cept those you posted apparently don't need the img tags. Weird!

Edit: Can't forget the Canadian Antoine Vaillant! Turned pro last year too.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
                  There we are! 'Cept those you posted apparently don't need the img tags. Weird!

Edit: Can't forget the Canadian Antoine Vaillant! Turned pro last year too.

He is awesome, but isn't well proportioned to me. His upper body looks to have been his main focus. Even looking at other pics of him, he is just too broad up top, and his calves and waist(lower back) seem lagging. But now being a pro, he will have the time and resources to make it up.
                  Last edited by warmouth; 05-23-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I do think those shoulders (and perhaps arms) are synthol induced. Although what pro BBer doesnt use it? The majority does!

Comment

one day.. one day ill get there...

may.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
                        one day.. one day ill get there...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96[/ATTACH]
                        BUHWAHHAHHAHAHHAH!!! Lmfao! Too funny.

Comment

i kno i kno,, one can dream though right? lol

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                          BUHWAHHAHHAHAHHAH!!! Lmfao! Too funny.

Comment

Not a IFBB Pro, they're too big IMO. I prefer the lean and athletic look personally.

Comment

same here.. lil on the big side.. a nice 215-220 at 11% for my 5ft 10 frame would be pretty great looking. I look pretty big at my tiny man weight right now( cutting)

Comment

Working...
                              X