X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dat girl loco!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Honestly nobull, you may want to give it a shot. I know we only hear the horror stories from idiots that don't know how it works but use it anyways. It can really make lagging muscle groups speed up and catch up to the rest of the body. And it is SAFE! Ok, there, I said it. It contains no AAS, no BB, and is 95% pure oil That is thinner that gso or cso. Heck, its even thinner than EO! A lot of us brewers are giving mct oil a shot as a primary carrier and doing away with cso and gso. EO will always have its benedits, so it'll be around for a while. With synthols mct oil, you can push it through a slin oin like butter. So smooth and fast. That's good too because we want to expell the oil as fast as we can with synthol. Easy to homebrew. I bet you have everything you need for it now. I saw some mct oil last friday for 8 bucks for a liter. Do you understand how cheap that is? Do you know how expensive synthol is? Put 2 and 2 together there and get that "ahhhhh......" feeling. You can brew50, 100ml vials of this stiff for about 15 bucks. Want me to write a synthol thread with details of correct use, dos and donts, and a recipe?
      If it's not too much work! If not for personal use, then for knowledge. I'm a sucker for brain gains.
      Last edited by Bull; 05-25-2013, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
        All kinds of gains

I give up.

Wtf MANG. We can't post gifs!?
        There has to be a way. Fast has a gif as his Avi.

Comment

Last edited by warmouth; 05-25-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I tried both URL and video options and so on... Nothing worked!!
            Use img tags!

Comment

How do you use img tags?

Comment

.... For the love of Christ can you ever be serious? Haha
                OKAY!

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
                  Not sure what kind of site this is. Ask me that question and I'm thinking more along these lines...

SAME HERE!! this is what came to mind:

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Ah yes! Blergs/Juicy P got me on her. She is a freak of nature. Massive and yet retained a feminine face.

Comment

Working...
                      X