2013 NPC NATIONALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NPC NATIONALS

Got a buddy going for his pro card. They have some pics up on muscular development from pre judging

He won't even place it doesn't look like after pre judging. Just not big enough. He isn't thick enough compared to some in his class

Comment

It takes a lot to step on stage in good condition, regardless of his placings.

Comment

OTS, looked like you didn't know yet for sure, you said 'looks like'. how did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          It takes a lot to step on stage in good condition, regardless of his placings.
          Hell yes it does. I've never tried to get in the condition necessary for it but I've been there while friends did it. I don't think I could do it tbh. He gets respect from me for even making the attempt.

Comment

Oh his condition was excellent. Just wasn't big enough. He won jr nationals overall this year

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
              Oh his condition was excellent. Just wasn't big enough. He won jr nationals overall this year
              Wow, he's still massive.

Can you get him to join Steroidal.com?

Comment

He doesn't do forums. :/ but I've known him since high school. Graduated together, lift together, same trainer.

Comment

He doesn't do forums. :/ but I've known him since high school. Graduated together, lift together, same trainer.
                  Why not do forums?

Comment

Idk. I wonder why he doesn't market himself for sponsors too. He just doesn't

Comment

Maybe he just loves what he does. The moment sponsors and such get involved, they want to start telling you what to do. ? That would be my concern. It's no longer a hobby at that point.

Comment

He looks great.

Comment

I'm lifting with him and our coach in the morning

Comment

A little late to this one but show them how its done my man

Comment

Working...
                            X