DNP Log, first experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP Log, first experience

I finally got my mits on some DNP. I'm starting Sunday morning and running a log here to share my experiences with it. My last shot of 800mg tren, 100mg test was on Wednesday, Jan 14th, and I will be on a TRT dose of test for a month following. I will be taking GHRP-2 3-5x daily with mod-grf 2x, as well as caffeine and ephedrine as I see fit. Vitamin C and E as well for antioxidants. Carbs will be limited to pre and post workout, with the potential small - medium fruit in other meals in the AM. I'm really going about this by feel, so it's hard to say what's all planned out diet-wise. I'll be starting with 250mg DNP Sunday morning. I'll keep you all updated, so stay tuned!

Subscribed!

Never used it, so eager to know how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Subscribed!

Never used it, so eager to know how you get on.
      Thanks!

Sunday(Day 1) 218lbs morning weight. I took 200mg in the AM. Nothing really noticed. Being the fool I am, I took another 200mg around 4pm. Trained at 5.
      It was easier to get everything warmed up, but nothing out of the ordinary. Tanned for 15 minutes. Didn't sweat.

Monday(Day 2) I took 200mg in the AM again, and 200mg at noon. Was warmer throughout the day. Especially in the evening where I was walking around in -8 weather with a tshirt on, comfortably. My girlfriend was freezing with a jacket on. Her apartment is warm because she needs the heat on for the plumbing. I couldn't sleep in her bed. The sheets touching my skin alone made me sweat. Laid on her couch next to an open window. Struggled with sleep until 3am when I seemed to cool down. Sipped on cold water all night. It's a difficult task to find a fan this time of year lol, but I'm sure melatonin or another sleep aid will help me.

Woke up with two red itchy dots on my stomach, and 1 on my neck. Allergic reaction?? Popped a generic brand allergy pill, and it went away.

Tuesday(Day 3) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. Again I was pretty warm today. Exhausted all day which I attribute to: <200g carbs daily, painkillers. With a back injury and infected tooth, I'm prescribed tylenol 3 for the pain. Leaves me drowsy and tired. I get no noticable warmth from carb meals. I do notice I am leaner today although I'm also holding water and I'm flattening out a little.

On a side note, seems I've been getting pumps relatively easy the past few days. I have forearm pumps from typing this out. I'll let you all know what else comes up. I'm training tomorrow, so I'll get an evening weight to compare and some experiences on training.

Comment

Wednesday(Day 4) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. No painkillers today and energy at work seemed normal. Trained hams, calves, abs today and I definitely noticed a lack of endurance. I'm also down 8lbs from Sunday when I started, and only trained once since I started which was the first day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
          Wednesday(Day 4) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. No painkillers today and energy at work seemed normal. Trained hams, calves, abs today and I definitely noticed a lack of endurance. I'm also down 8lbs from Sunday when I started, and only trained once since I started which was the first day.
          Have you upped cardio and dropped calories too?

Comment

Have you upped cardio and dropped calories too?
            I haven't changed my diet since I started DNP. I did however, change it slightly from what I would normally diet with. I cut out 50g of peanuts/almonds I would usually eat with my first two meals, and added in an apple to help replete liver glycogen. I plan on adding in a few peanuts to curb my hunger in the mornings though. Also thinking of taking in some sugar-free metamucil in the Am as well before my 3 hour fast. Hope it will curb my intense hunger. Cardio is less than what I would normally do when I diet. I would typically do 30 minutes post workout, but I only did 15 minutes today. Weekends would be 60 minutes first thing in the AM, but only managed 30 minutes this Sunday. Lack of cardio during my "bulk" and a 35lb weight gain in 5 weeks made the stairmaster extremely difficult lol

Thursday(Day 5) 200mg morning, 200mg 3 hours later. Weighed in at 209.5lbs today. Safe to say 209 as I weighed half-way through my workout and not at the beginning. Had great pumps today but they died down around 40 minutes into my workout when I was starting to get worn down. Lifting heavier (7-10) reps seems to be a better way to go about it than higher reps while on DNP. Drop sets are almost pointless because the endurance just isn't there. 15 minutes cardio. My forearm locked up last night and my thumb got stuck pressed into my palm. Had to pry it off with my other hand. Going to switch my post-workout fruit to a banana instead of blueberries for the potassium. Heat is intense and makes it hard to get a good night's rest. I can turn off all the heat and still find it too warm. To make things worse, I can't find a fan anywhere at all. Vascularity is up. Triceps almost striated.

Comment

Friday(Day 6) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. Nothing to report here, really. Energy levels were fine today. I was warm as usual. Not training today, no weight to account for. I will have before and after pics though, for some of the vets here if you're all interested. Going swimming tomorrow in the AM fasted, but will most likely just marinate in the hot tub.

Edit: I lied. Ended up going to train anyway. Delts, calves, abs, 15 minutes cardio. Delts were very striated and grainy. I'm holding a lot of water on my stomach though unfortunately. Awesome delt pump, calf pump was meh. They were still sore from Sunday. Nothing else to add except I'm getting strange looks from everyone at the gym. I can only imagine they're wondering how I've gotten so lean all of a sudden.
              Last edited by Bull; 01-24-2015, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Are you getting blood work at all on this?

Comment

I'm very interested in following this. I'll never do it, but I like following DNP logs. Be extremely careful, even though you do know what you're doing. A little wreckless day one, but all looks good. Are you using T3 while using this? I didn't notice if you were. I've seen it negatively effect people's thyroid, and others or ok.
                  I will offer one suggestion... if you have to use the Tylenol, I would HIGHLY suggest you use cold water extraction because if you aren't getting blood work done,you don't know what the DNP might be doing to it on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                    I'm very interested in following this. I'll never do it, but I like following DNP logs. Be extremely careful, even though you do know what you're doing. A little wreckless day one, but all looks good. Are you using T3 while using this? I didn't notice if you were. I've seen it negatively effect people's thyroid, and others or ok.
                    I will offer one suggestion... if you have to use the Tylenol, I would HIGHLY suggest you use cold water extraction because if you aren't getting blood work done,you don't know what the DNP might be doing to it on its own.
                    Haven't taken any of the T3 since thursday night, thankfully. Going without it now as the sides are worse than the pain. Also, thought I threw it in there but must have forgotten. I'm taking 100mg t3 daily. Or is it mcg? Forget what t3 is measured in.

What is cold water extraction, anyway? Just slamming back some cold water?

Comment

Are you getting blood work at all on this?
                      Sorry, I missed this post Admin. I'm not getting blood work done unfortunately. I'd like to get it regularly, but simply don't have time or funds for it.

Saturday(Day 7) Fasted until 12pm today. Swimming in the AM. Ended up getting light headed with stomach pain while there. Light headed feeling went away with a cold beverage and the stomach pains went away after a couple meals. Unsure of cause. Ended up eating out with my girl because it's something we like to do. I overdid it though, and was unable to train today as I ate too much. I definitely felt the heat from that meal about 2 hours later. We shared nachos and a brownie, and I had a burger and fries. Starting tomorrow morning off with a big GHRP dose, a coffee, and as much stairmaster as I can handle followed by back and biceps later in the evening. Thinking about 1 more week on DNP, perhaps 10 days. Would like to hit 200lbs before I stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
                        Haven't taken any of the T3 since thursday night, thankfully. Going without it now as the sides are worse than the pain. Also, thought I threw it in there but must have forgotten. I'm taking 100mg t3 daily. Or is it mcg? Forget what t3 is measured in.

What is cold water extraction, anyway? Just slamming back some cold water?
                        T3 is mcg.

Comment

T3 is mcg.
                          Got it. 100mcg then lol

Sunday(Day 8) 200mg morning, 200mg noonish. I weighed in at 204 in the morning. That's down 14lbs in 1 week. I weighed 206 in the evening. Friday I was 209 I believe. I ate a bunch of shit saturday, and still dropped 3 lbs since. Immense heat saturday evening though. 40 min of cardio in the AM, and back and biceps in the evening. Ran out of gas around 4 exercises in, but plowed through my workout. Didn't feel like I was getting much of a pump, but the mirror told me otherwise. Separation between tricep and bicep and the muscle between is evident now. I'm thinking one more week on DNP, then come off. I'm getting tired of this heat!

Comment

Monday(Day 9) 200mg morning, 200mg noonish. No weight today. Didn't train. I'm thinking wednesday at noon with be my last dose of DNP. Perhaps thursday. I want to see what I'll look like after I drop this water weight, and I'm getting sick of being hot all the time.

Comment

Do you think thats all body fat, the 14lbs loss?

Thats a ton fo weight to lose in a week!

Comment

Working...
                              X