DNP Log, first experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Do you think thats all body fat, the 14lbs loss?

Thats a ton fo weight to lose in a week!
    I attribute a few lbs to glycogen, although I don't seem as flat as I anticipated. I'm remarkably leaner for a little over a week of use.

Tuesday(Day 10) 200mg morning, 200mg noon. Worked in a 25 degree environment today. Covered in sweat all day and got a head rush at one point followed by a nose bleed. I'm very prone to nose bleeds, so I can't attribute that to DNP. I feel like it would have happened regardless. Weighed in at 203.5 in the evening today. Sunday I was 204 in the AM, tuesday 203.5 in the PM. I did some high intensity stair master post workout for 10 minutes, and I've never sweat so much in my life. The machine said I burned 105 calories in 10 minutes. I'm thinking tomorrow is my last dose of DNP. I feel like it would be a better experiment to cut it around the regular time frame, and I'm near 200lbs anyways which is when I wanted to start gaining again. I've been having mad cravings lately. I want to eat absolutely everything!

Also, I trained in a white t-shirt today. It was near soaked, and my sweat was not yellow which some people have reported while on DNP. Mine is fine. Urine is no more yellow than usual with this amount of sodium and nutrient intake, and my semen isn't yellow either.

Comment

Did I skip Wednesday? My mistake. I'll try to sum it up.

Wednesday(Day 11) 200mg morning, 200mg noonish. Warm as usual. Trained chest/triceps followed by 20 minutes of light cardio. My bench actually went up, which is weird considering the lack of cals, glyocgen, and that I'm on DNP. Weighed in at 202lbs that evening.

Thursday(Day 12) No DNP today. Wasn't quite as warm as usual today, but was definitely still warm. Had a root canal done which lasted two hours. The dentist office was 24.5 degrees according to one of the hygienists, which led me to nearly soak my shirt and pants, and the chair I was in. Half way through I had the hygienist put a big fan on me, so the rest was bearable. Sticking hard to my diet for friday and saturday as well. Sunday I'll switch back to high calories. Will continue with updates for another week or two, to see how the supposed dnp anabolic rebound goes.

Comment

Really interesting. Thanks for sharing this, Bull. I am pushing 45 so I wouldn't touch DNP but it is interesting getting a real world view of someone who is. So much BS out there. It's hard to know what to trust.

Comment

Originally posted by TJM View Post
          Really interesting. Thanks for sharing this, Bull. I am pushing 45 so I wouldn't touch DNP but it is interesting getting a real world view of someone who is. So much BS out there. It's hard to know what to trust.
          I agree, that's why I had to run it for myself on my own terms to see how it really is.

Friday(Day 13) No DNP. Weighed in at 200.3lbs in the evening. Safe to say I've accomplished my predicted goal of getting below 200lbs. Going to do some AM cardio tomorrow, and if I'm under 198lbs, I plan to start "bulking" right away. I'll keep the log going for awhile longer to see about the supposed anabolic rebound from this. I'm also coming off my TRT dose of test soon, and plan to run a heavy and lengthy PCT. I'll be taking DNP during PCT and I'll be logging that one as well.

Comment

Saturday(Day 14) No DNP. I have a feeling that some people won't believe the numbers I'm posting, but here goes. Before AM cardio today, I was 195.4! That's a loss of 22.6lbs in 14 days. I was glycogen depleted at time of weighing. Looking flat but lean. Officially switched my diet into higher calories for growth. Trained back and biceps in the evening, and I'm definitely stronger than before I went on DNP. My forearms looked like dickskin, and my biceps had large veins with smaller veins popping out the sides of them: a rarity for me. Went out for breakfast with my girl, also had a couple snacks here and there all day on top of my regular meals. Imagine I'll be holding some water tomorrow, but I'll keep this thread updated. I also have a before/after comparison pic for any vets on here that are curious. Just PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
              Saturday(Day 14) No DNP. I have a feeling that some people won't believe the numbers I'm posting, but here goes. Before AM cardio today, I was 195.4! That's a loss of 22.6lbs in 14 days. I was glycogen depleted at time of weighing. Looking flat but lean. Officially switched my diet into higher calories for growth. Trained back and biceps in the evening, and I'm definitely stronger than before I went on DNP. My forearms looked like dickskin, and my biceps had large veins with smaller veins popping out the sides of them: a rarity for me. Went out for breakfast with my girl, also had a couple snacks here and there all day on top of my regular meals. Imagine I'll be holding some water tomorrow, but I'll keep this thread updated. I also have a before/after comparison pic for any vets on here that are curious. Just PM.
              A lot of weight loss, I wonder how healthy that is!

Comment

A lot of weight loss, I wonder how healthy that is!
                Can't be too healthy, considering I'm poisoning myself to do it haha. Probably safer than alcohol though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
                  Can't be too healthy, considering I'm poisoning myself to do it haha. Probably safer than alcohol though.
                  Agreed.

Do you think using DNP is wise during PCT?

Comment

Sorry man. Cold water extraction is crushing the Tylenol and pour it into ice cold water, stir, let the solids settle, then drink the water off the top (no solids).

Comment

Agreed.

Do you think using DNP is wise during PCT?
                      I think so. I could be wrong with this, but supposedly DNP blocks one of the hormones that causes catabolism, elevates while going into PCT and my boys start working again. So, it may be a benefit actually. I was thinking of doing 200mg DNP daily, with a diet geared more towards weight gain, with a few days a week for fat loss. Multiple shots of peptides daily will help keep me anti-catabolic and help put fat in a more easily accessible area for DNP, and help keep my body away from muscle.

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                      Sorry man. Cold water extraction is crushing the Tylenol and pour it into ice cold water, stir, let the solids settle, then drink the water off the top (no solids).
                      Interesting. What's the purpose of this?

I've been eating like shit since my DNP run. All my regular diet meals + anything else I can get my hands on. Have gained some fat back unfortunately. I need to smarten up but it's hard to eat as clean as I usually do, knowing how easily it will be to lose this fat again. The downside of DNP!

Comment

I believe your numbers. I have done a lot of reading about DNP. I believe it can do what you're experiencing. You're proving it. Besides, why would you lie in a personal log? Lying to yourself is the worst kind of lie. I forgot who coined that but I like it

Comment

Originally posted by TJM View Post
                          I believe your numbers. I have done a lot of reading about DNP. I believe it can do what you're experiencing. You're proving it. Besides, why would you lie in a personal log? Lying to yourself is the worst kind of lie. I forgot who coined that but I like it
                          I'm looking forward to my next cut down with DNP.

I just started my pct today, and I also started 100mg DNP daily. Still eating high cals, still training like I'm trying to grow, just trying to see if it helps. Suprisingly, during the past two weeks since I've stopped DNP, I'm back up to 218lbs, the same weight I was when I first started DNP. I'm off cycle now, my test levels are very low, and I've been growing. Seems like there is in fact, an anabolic rebound similar to that following a contest prep. I'm same weight as when I started DNP 4 weeks ago, yet I'm leaner now, and more vascular. Considering my test levels are now low, and I've grown coming off this, can only mean positive things.

Comment

Interesting indeed.

Comment

Starting another bout of DNP tomorow. First day may be 600mg, followed by 400mg daily following. My old lady has been debating on giving it a go as well. Would get her on 100mg daily to start. See what happens from there!

Comment

Down 9 lbs in 3.5 days. Pretty sure that's more than my first cycle. I'm eating more this time around as well. I'm staying full, staying strong. I'm actually getting stronger. I don't understand how other people have lost strength on DNP.

Comment

Working...
                                X