DNP Log, first experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bull View Post
    Down 9 lbs in 3.5 days. Pretty sure that's more than my first cycle. I'm eating more this time around as well. I'm staying full, staying strong. I'm actually getting stronger. I don't understand how other people have lost strength on DNP.
    Did you gain much back after the first run?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Did you gain much back after the first run?
      I went back up to the same weight I started at, but was a little leaner. I binged hard though. I couldn't tell you how many cookies I ate haha, this time I come off, I'm going to try and control myself.

Comment

I'm down from 218 to 199 in 13 days. I actually lost some strength for the first time today. About 3 reps off my flat bench. The endurance just wasn't there. Pushed out 15 last time with the same weight I got 12 with this time. Had to drop the volume this workout for a couple sets as well. I'm holding a lot of water, but I'm definitely lean beneath it. I've been looking flat lately as well. Difficult getting pumps and lethargy is becoming stronger. I'm thinking 1 more week on, then stick to my clean diet with slightly higher cals for a week instead of binging on hundreds of cookies like last time. Let the water come off, my muscles fill up, and see what I look like.

Comment

Down to 197 from 218 in 14.5 days. I'm holding a lot of water, and it's noticeable. I'm lean, but you can see a film of water. Delts are completely striated. Tricep striations coming out. I'm excited to see how I'll fill out and how lean I'll be once I come off. I was incredibly hot last night. So warm that any fabric touching me made me sweat. Took melatonin, and an OTC sleeping pill, no luck. Glass of gin, two fans, and an open window and I was finally asleep.

Comment

Friday was my last dose. Saturday AM I weighed 193 after my first meal. That's a 27lb loss in 20 days. Looked absolutely diced at the gym that day. Full, shredded, striated. Starting to cool down as well, thankfully.

Comment

Friday was my last dose. Saturday AM I weighed 193 after my first meal. That's a 27lb loss in 20 days. Looked absolutely diced at the gym that day. Full, shredded, striated. Starting to cool down as well, thankfully.
              Whats the plan now?

Stay cut, diced?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                Whats the plan now?

Stay cut, diced?
                I added an extra carb meal to my diet, and I'm going to take this week and eat clean and lose the water I retained. Half temped to pop some diuretics tonight and see how I look in the AM. I want to see how I look after it's all gone, and maybe do another two weeks on DNP and get disgustingly lean. Maybe try and grow for awhile again, see how that goes. Considering I'm about 6 weeks into PCT though, I don't think I'll do much growing. Maybe a bit from the suppposed anabolic rebound after a DNP run though. Decisions decisions. I definitely don't want to get full-blown off-season though like a lot of guys do. With the amount of insulin I like to use, I'll need lots of GH or GH Secretagogues to help me keep the fat off.

Comment

On another DNP run, but this time it's a little different. 300mg total DNP daily. Diet is the same, supplemental is the same. I'm running less, losing slightly less, but I'm looking a lot better. I decided to take 50mg daily of MK-677 with it. More GH = more fat where DNP needs it to burn more easily.

Comment

Carbs will be limited
                    Why are you limiting carbs while running DNP?

Comment

Myself even don't have better idea about it. Basically didn't follow that rules yet. But I am interested. Keep me updated. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X