Training for Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training for Olympia

Well soon as the bb comp is over, time to switch gears. I'll be competing at the Olympia for deadlift in the 242s. I need to recomp hard

How long is the gap?

Comment

Ill get a good hard 8 weeks of training. Gotta take things light and easy a couple weeks after show

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
        Ill get a good hard 8 weeks of training. Gotta take things light and easy a couple weeks after show
        Yeah, be careful.

You'll also put on a ton of weight/water after so watch BP and other parameters.

Comment

Yeah everyone warned me about that. Gonna try to be careful

Comment

Well i got my first workout from strength coach and attempted it yesterday. Now my back is strained. Fml

Comment

Fucking omg lower back pumps from hell. Have to load up on taurine before workouts. Gonna be brutal. Ill get some videos up in the next few weeks

Comment

smith machine to learn and practice deadlifts is very dangerous. Deadliftis a compound exercise designed for engagement of all your muscles to pull the bar from the floor up and lock out. This must be done using a barbell. Smith machine mechanics may cause injuries even with small loads.(Indian Workouts)

Comment

Working...
                X