My body change is coming on rapidly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My body change is coming on rapidly!

I just wanted to post real quick about my current cycle and results. I'll be posting in the picture thread in a day or 2. NPP does for me what no other AAS will. I may never use tren again! Strong words, I know, but it might be true. I love this stuff and this is the 3rd time I've used it as my star compound, and everytime it's the same thing, AMAZING! I went from 185-195 now in 3 weeks using only NPP and my trt dose of test (along with 3 weeks of peptides). I feel like I look better than I ever have and I feel so good on this stuff. So much nicer than tren. In getting so much size so quick that I had to get bigger t shirts and cover a bit. I'm extremely vascular and my strength is way way up. My arms are bigger than they have ever been, yet I still don't see it like everyone else (as always). They are pushing 17" pumped, which I didn't think theyd ever pass 16". I think my mentality is just "on" right now. I feel like every training session is counting and I honestly feel like I'm seeing insane results after each session. It's definitely not a placebo effect. I've still got alot to work on, so i'll expect some critique! Thanks guys for listening to me babble on.

Pics!!

Comment

What brand in your NPP?

Never used this compound.

Comment

I'm going to get pics up for sure. I'll see if I can't get the wife to take some this evening and I'll work on uploading then asap. I've never uploaded pictures from a phone, so bear with me. The NPP is homebrew, but I'll gladly share info through PM. It's the same as in the review section. I have decided that NPP is without question, of every AAS that I've used (which is every compound to one degree or another, except anadrol) it is head and shoulders above the rest. I took a random picture at work to send to my wife today and was absolutely blown away. It's like I either forget how great this stuff works on me, or I change that much. Haha. I don't know. I've used it several times wit great success, but this brew has been the best. It could be the increase in appetite from the peptides that has it supercharged. But for me, NPP is my goto from here on out. I honestly may never do tren again. And what is crazy, "deca" nandrolone deconate doesn't do nearly as good as the phenylpropionate ester. I typically run deca at 600-900mgs for 16 weeks through the winter and cruise with 100-200mgs while I'm not off season blasting, and have yet to get results anywhere close to NPP dosed at 150mgs dosed eod. I've been on for 3 weeks and have blown way up. I've gotten much more size, definition, and stamina than tren has ever given me. I've never aquired "cuts" during a bulk, but I look like I'm cutting, but I'm gaining like a monster.

Comment

What's the easiest way to upload pictures from a phone? Lol. I'm a moron when it comes to this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            What's the easiest way to upload pictures from a phone? Lol. I'm a moron when it comes to this stuff.
            Hmm... Not sure on iPhone.

On Desktop us the "Insert Image' icon.

Comment

Working...
            X