Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So mad

I'm going to have a shit fit.

I only get 2 weekends off a month and I'm currently enjoying one right now. I HATE sleeping in when I'm off for the weekend so I like to get up at 8-9... Get a few hours extra from my normal day of 4AM. Last two days my alarm literally SHUT itself off sometime, somehow. First time
    I had this problem with my iphone and it happened twice. So I ended up being asleep until 11:30 both fuckimg days. WASTING MY WEEKEND

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    I'm going to have a shit fit.

I only get 2 weekends off a month and I'm currently enjoying one right now. I HATE sleeping in when I'm off for the weekend so I like to get up at 8-9... Get a few hours extra from my normal day of 4AM. Last two days my alarm literally SHUT itself off sometime, somehow. First time
    I had this problem with my iphone and it happened twice. So I ended up being asleep until 11:30 both fuckimg days. WASTING MY WEEKEND
    Ouch I feel you bro. I use an alarm clock that has Alarm 1 and 2. Set them both just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
      Ouch I feel you bro. I use an alarm clock that has Alarm 1 and 2. Set them both just in case
      That's what I do for work days because I'm up at 4.., but I figured why set 2 on days I sleep in later because ill guaranteed not be tired and sleep through it or whatever te case may be... Goddamn

Comment

You could look at the good point. I never have to set an alarm cause I never sleep more than 3 hrs without waking up. I have always been that way. At least you are getting good sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
          You could look at the good point. I never have to set an alarm cause I never sleep more than 3 hrs without waking up. I have always been that way. At least you are getting good sleep.
          Take some Melatonin dude... Get that rest

Comment

Working...
          X