HMG on PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMG on PCT

How can we add HMG (human menopausal gonadotropin) to our PCT program for an enchanced receovery. I can optain Menegon 75 UI in my country . How can I add HMG additonaly to my standart PCT protocol that contains SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators) , Aromatase Inhibitors and HCG .

All the best.
    Ozan

This site is to most reassuring site among others with its scientific approach to the issues unfortunately the forum side seems to be inactive nowadays . I wish admins and autohrs become more active again becouse you were doing a great job guys giving people scientific information with sources where the internet is full of rumor information.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, hopefully you see this...

You should be using HCG trough out the cycle at 500ius 2x week to maintain testes function.

We have articles on PCT on steroidabuse.org now written by Dr. Mike Scally, see the article here:

https://www.steroidabuse.org/informa...e-therapy-pct/

This is the newest and most accurate, detailed and high quality PCT program you will ever read!

Comment

Thank you for your response Admin . I will read the article. All the best.

Comment

How did this go?

Comment

Working...
          X