This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *GUESTS PLEASE SIGN UP!!*

If you're a Guest and reading information here, please take the time to register!

We have a very talented group of members already here with a lot of experience.

Get REGISTERING!!

Oh they will eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Oh they will eventually...
      you act is if though you know something we don't seriously though, no one can come close to the in depth profiles we have here. Someone could hire 50 experts and still not come close! Hooray for steriodal .com!

Comment

Lets spread the word guys, tell your friends and email anyone you know that may be interested in being here and learning and teaching what they know!

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Join the most detailed and up to date steroid related website online!

Comment

Just to echo Admin, if you're browsing here as a guest please sign up and make an introductory post. There are plenty of members here who are very well versed and can be of tremendous help. So come on and join up, then join in on the conversation!!

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
                Just to echo Admin, if you're browsing here as a guest please sign up and make an introductory post. There are plenty of members here who are very well versed and can be of tremendous help. So come on and join up, then join in on the conversation!!
                Bump....I'm still seeing a lot of Guests. I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up and become part of the discussion. Granted, you can learn a lot from reading but you can learn so much more from active participation!! Let's get with it, Guests!!

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
                  Bump....I'm still seeing a lot of Guests. I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up and become part of the discussion. Granted, you can learn a lot from reading but you can learn so much more from active participation!! Let's get with it, Guests!!
                  Agreed!

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Working...
                    X