Crickets.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crickets.....

Every time I look at the forum; it seems a day has gone by and no new posts, lol. Maybe its time for the ladies and BEAR to put on a "member only" bikini contest that we can advertise on the web to gain some new members? I swear I'm hearing crickets right now as I look around the forum.

Hellloooooo is anyone out there?! (other than Mini-G and Admin)

Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Every time I look at the forum; it seems a day has gone by and no new posts, lol. Maybe its time for the ladies and BEAR to put on a "member only" bikini contest that we can advertise on the web to gain some new members? I swear I'm hearing crickets right now as I look around the forum.

Hellloooooo is anyone out there?! (other than Mini-G and Admin)
    Now there is an idea! Heck, you've only got 38 posts, so keep up. We need a good Abs Routine in the workout section. Also, we need a thread for women to ask quesions regarding workouts to meet their specific goals too......... Just some ideas that would definitely get some traffic going. My wife checks here daily for updates for her PM questions.

Comment

I've posted today, perhaps the New Posts isnt working for you...

I agree, we need to get this shit moving. We're getting traffic to the main site, but that doesnt convert to members until we gets lost of traffic. I'm working on it...

Comment

If you want me to make an appearance in a banana hammock...........you better break out the check book............this much sexy ain't free.......
        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Is it possible to make the forum banner bigger? I dont know anything about maintenance on a website, but it might be worth a shot if it is not a big issue or costly. Its going to happen, no doubt about it. Its too big and far too good for people not to join. This site WILL flourish. Its still very new. Heck, it hasn't even been a month yet. I think we are doing pretty well for the few weeks we've been live. It is slowly but surely picking up and it is just a matter of time before the right person joins and pulls in a big crowd. Then the members will continue with word of mouth and it will be a chain reaction.

Comment

A few of us need to bounce some PMs back and forth as well for some ideas. That way it isnt open to discourage any lurkers who are inclined to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              I've posted today, perhaps the New Posts isnt working for you...

I agree, we need to get this shit moving. We're getting traffic to the main site, but that doesnt convert to members until we gets lost of traffic. I'm working on it...
              Dude.. just pirate the Farrah Abraham video... post a thread about viewing it free, let Google index it; and then make anyone who wants to see the free video register. Instant 1,000,000 new members over night.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                If you want me to make an appearance in a banana hammock...........you better break out the check book............this much sexy ain't free.......
                Nobody is paying to see your baby carrot. Asking them to register is already asking a lot.

Comment

See.... almost a half hour... no views, no replies...

That's it... I'm putting up a M4M ad in the Craigslist "Casual Encounters" section with BEAR's pictures and contact information referencing "more pictures" on this site with a link to a pic thread that you have to register to view.
                  Last edited by theoneandonly; 05-09-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I think everyone sees my avatar, and runs off to the store to pick up pop tarts. They eat the whole box, feel guilty and do cardio for a day straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
                      Haha. I love that aside from crickets I was one of the ones present.

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A COLOR.
                      Heard you had a lot of colors...yours is rainbow?

Comment

Working...
                      X