Guns, Guns, and more Guns!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns, Guns, and more Guns!!!

Lets talk guns. Favorites? Favorite rounds? Purpose and the likes.

We're not allowed them!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      We're not allowed them!
      NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love guns. I used to many years ago be (and still pretty much am) a gun fanatic. These days I don't stay on top of it as much though. Up here in Canada we allow gun ownership and use, but it's just tightly controlled.

I'm a big fan of anything 7.62x51mm - M14, H&K G3 series, etc. Check this out, here's a local firearms and sporting store, and ALL of the Norinco M14 (synthetic frame, not wood) are sold out: https://ellwoodepps.com/hunting/fire...ification=1597
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Holy crap! And those prices are great too. The 7.62x51 really can't be beat. Easily accessible rounds, great prices, and would be a great self defence/zombie/war zone round. Long or short distance, thats thing has a nasty bite.

Comment

Ha ha. Mini G in da house!
            I am still looking for a Remington 700 in a .308 caliber. Nothing even nice, as I only need the upper action and barrel. Cutting down to 20-22" and putting what could be the coolest stock ever on it! Sniper baby (in case the world crumbles I will have one!).

Comment

I thought this was about the other kind of guns

Comment

I'm reviving this thread. Just thought I'd share some of my hardware:

Here is my M14, which I turned from this:

Into this:

Harrington and Richardson Remington 870 clone:

Last edited by Dan C; 03-31-2015, 03:30 AM.
                Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Oh, and my M1911. Everyone needs a 1911:

Last edited by Dan C; 03-31-2015, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Heck yes! This needed a revival. I can't see the pics at the time, but I need to post my AR15. Literally the only thing stock on mine is the barrel and action. And I agree about the 1911. I have a Springfield Para trooper 1911 I got for a steal. Guy needed money and it is a 2500 dollar gun I got for a fraction. But my FN Herstal 5x7 is still my favorite by far! You need to be heading down this way this year Dan!

Comment

I cant also see the pics, not sure why...

Comment

They seem to be working now! Can you see them?

Comment

Oh, here is a recent addition as of about a week ago. A British Lee-Enfield Jungle Carbine. Very rare, and in great condition. These things go up in value every year. Dated 1946. If only this thing could talk.

And yeah, you're right Warmouth, definitely need to take a trip down there maybe this summer. In fact, I was thinking of contacting you 2 weeks ago because at the time I was in Fort Knox, KY. Was there for 10 days. I believe that's not far from you, as you're in TN? Either way, i'm going to see if I can plan a little road trip down south and see if I can bring my hardware with me. Unfortunately I can only bring my long guns due to our strange Canadian gun laws.

Speaking of which, you are so lucky you can get an FN Five-Seven. Here in Canada those are in the prohibited category, can't get one. I want to make purchase for something new soon, and I am caught trying to decide between the Sig P320 and the IWI Tavor.
                          Last edited by Dan C; 03-31-2015, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Fort knox isn't too far. Maybe 4 hours. I live smack in the middle of the chickamauga battlefield. The coyotes are going crazy down here right now. I haven't got after them yet because of turkey season. And I still can't see the pics :/

Comment

What?? How come I can see them?? Hmm let me try a different image host.

Comment

Working...
                              X