"The cloud"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The cloud"...

Sounds like a movie title but anyway do any of you use any cloud based software? I don't trust it personally but was wondering if any of you use it and how it's been going for you like have you ever had a security breach etc.

Never felt the need to use it, are you on the move or concerned about safety of files?

Comment

There was that huge security breach with all of those celebrity nude photos. Jennifer Lawrence anyone? I personally don't use any cloud type software. Don't have that much data that I need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
        There was that huge security breach with all of those celebrity nude photos. Jennifer Lawrence anyone? I personally don't use any cloud type software. Don't have that much data that I need it.
        Yeah, saw her!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Never felt the need to use it, are you on the move or concerned about safety of files?
          Safety of files...my job is planning on switching over to some cloud based software for CPA software but like I said I don't trust it.

Comment

Originally posted by toppledim View Post
            Safety of files...my job is planning on switching over to some cloud based software for CPA software but like I said I don't trust it.
            Go with Kim Dotcoms's new site: https://mega.co.nz/

He doesn't like the USA and will do everything to stop their preying eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by toppledim View Post
              By the way, all outgoing links are nofollowed from here, but nice try.

Comment

I use microsoft's onedrive for putting files on that I need to quickly access or transfer between computers, or to upload pictures I want to share somewhere but I don't put anything important on them. It's good for backing up stuff, but I wouldn't put anything sensitive on it, you hear too much about these things getting hacked, and/or the issue with that stuff going on servers that are handled questionably by the hosting companies.
                Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                Formerly known as Atomini
                Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
                X