muscle knots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muscle knots

Anyone get them between the peck and shoulder? They always hurt and wondered if you guy's have a 'swear by' for knots.

A roller. You can use a dough roller or 2" pvc pipe. It hurts really bad, but it is worth it in the end.

Comment

I use a lacrosse ball for pecs, delts, ect, and a foam roller for the bigger muscles. Muscles can't physically "knot", but they do get irritated and tight and inflamed sometimes.

Comment

I use 2 tennis balls to do my back. Which helps but doesn't cure. My shoulder/peck area I could prob use a roller ill have to get one. you guy's do massage or acupuncture?

Comment

I've never done either. I feel weird getting a massage for some reason. Don't know why.

Comment

I use a ball for the back, quads and pecs then a roller for the hamstring and calves. My delts rarely hurt, not that much for massaging them.

Comment

Does anyone have regular deep tissue massages?

It seems the normal thing to do now with the elite level bodybuilders and IFBB pro's.

Comment

If I can get over my shyness, I'm going to. My wife keeps on about me getting them.

Comment

It helps her is what I'm trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                  X