X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guys Workout and Diet

Here is my typical day:
    6am 5eggs (two whole three white) greek yogert dry wheat toast
    7am. Protein shake (currently muscle tech phase 8)
    9Am 5oz meat serving of greens (green pepper or broc usualy)
    11Am Protein shake
    1Pm. Repeat 9am
    3Pm. 2Pk granola bar w peanut butter on it
    430 weight train
    630 protein shake
    9pm 5oz meat and cottage cheese or yogurt
    11Pm bed

Workouts are usually an hr to an hr twenty
    Mon chest
    Tue. Shoukders/3mile run
    Wed legs
    Thur bis n tris
    Fri back
    Sat off
    Sunday long run 6-12miles

Originally posted by sweetcar1968 View Post
    Here is my typical day:
    6am 5eggs (two whole three white) greek yogert dry wheat toast
    7am. Protein shake (currently muscle tech phase 8)
    9Am 5oz meat serving of greens (green pepper or broc usualy)
    11Am Protein shake
    1Pm. Repeat 9am
    3Pm. 2Pk granola bar w peanut butter on it
    430 weight train
    630 protein shake
    9pm 5oz meat and cottage cheese or yogurt
    11Pm bed
    If you are going for mass, I don't believe you are eating enough honestly. Based on your basic diet, there is way to much protein shakes. Keep those to use only when you cant find the time to eat, or you just need the calories. Up the meat to 8oz servings minimum, and for even more mass, work in a couple of 12oz portions. At 185lbs, I'd sat that you should be getting in 250-300 grams of protein, but try to get most all the protein in from whole food sources, if possible. What are your goals, and what are your current stats? Weight
    Height
    Goal

Comment

I recently saw this and it looks excellent. Its also by an IFBB Pro.

My Current Offseason Diet

Comment

I am 32 175-185 (my weight floats alot) 13%bf. . . I would like to cut bf to 10% or less. . . Trying to be a shreded mess lol . . . .my goal is more of a fitness model than to be big. . . But lean mass is nice too problem is i feel mis proportioned need to work on thicker back and chest and leaner abs

Comment

I'd opt for True Nutrition of MuscleTech.

True Nutrition - The Highest Quality Supplements and Protein at the Lowest Prices

Comment

Originally posted by sweetcar1968 View Post
            I am 32 175-185 (my weight floats alot) 13%bf. . . I would like to cut bf to 10% or less. . . Trying to be a shreded mess lol . . . .my goal is more of a fitness model than to be big. . . But lean mass is nice too problem is i feel mis proportioned need to work on thicker back and chest and leaner abs

I understand your goal, but to get the "fitness" look, you still have to get big. The fad right now is the physique look, and for those not in the know, they try to keep very lean and use AAS to add mass. The problem with that is, there isn't enough muscle mass being added to achieve the look. Get big, don't worry about if your BF goes a bit high. When you hit say 210lbs, hold onto it for a long time. Up your calories so that you can attain that mass and get the "muscle memory" thing going. Let your body become accustomed to the added weight, then try to cut. That is the key here. Get and hold the muscle, then trim the fat. So much of a better look, and it is really the only logical way to do it.

Comment

Hi Sweetcar,
              What are your goals? Share your fitness goals with us so you will get some tips to meet your fitness goals.

Comment

I thinks new guys must use whey protein after 1 month and use healthy diet also.
                Because healthy diet is very necessary with workout for the newbies and natural diet is also good to gain some result.

Comment

Huh

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                    Huh
                    If you're referring to this post below, he's a spammer and banned (silently).

Originally posted by GlennMarsh View Post
                    I thinks new guys must use whey protein after 1 month and use healthy diet also.
                    Because healthy diet is very necessary with workout for the newbies and natural diet is also good to gain some result.

Comment

They think they can post nonsense like that, then come back and edit their post adding in links/spam and no one notice.

Fucking morons.

Comment

I really wonder what they think is going to happen – you are going to leave a link and suddenly people are going to lose their mind and start following? Just seems like it would have the opposite effect on most normal people I would say. Oh well, to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                        X