Protein Sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Sources

What protein sources do you opt for daily?

Beef, tuna, eggs, whey isolate, chicken, white fish, prawns.

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    What protein sources do you opt for daily?

Beef, tuna, eggs, whey isolate, chicken, white fish, prawns.
    I have 3 meals of either chicken, beef, or pork, depending which is on sale. One meal of eggs (whole and white), and one meal consisting of whey with my post workout oats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
      I have 3 meals of either chicken, beef, or pork, depending which is on sale. One meal of eggs (whole and white), and one meal consisting of whey with my post workout oats.
      Only 3 meals per day?

You're not competing anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Only 3 meals per day?

You're not competing anymore?
        Woops, I wasn't clear there. There's 5 meals! 3 of meat, 1 of whey/oats, 1 of eggs. Still competing

Comment

Milk! Whole fat. It has really taken me to another level just because of the convenience of it being a whole food, yet still liquid. For bulking, which I am, I drink a half gallon daily. Thats 1800 calories itself. I am eating 12-16oz beef, chicken, fish and shrimp daily, lots of oats, and my milk. Since taking up hunting, I am getting alot of new protien sources like, frog legs, rattlesnake, rabbit, dove, turkey, deer, duck, etc. Almost completely off shakes now. I will still drink a 50 gram whey post workout if my caloric intake is down. I am up to 4000 calories a day, which was one of the hardest things for me to do. I have blood work to get done in a couple of weeks, then I plan to up the calories by 500, and start t3 again.

Comment

Right now just chicken, tuna, ground turkey, and isolate whey

Comment

Working...
            X