Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your favortie Pre-Workout?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whats your favortie Pre-Workout?

    I like Hyper FX and No Explode

  • #2
    Nothing. IF w/ fasted workout

    Comment


    • #3
      cialis viagra cocktain i capped up! along with some arginine and horny goat weed and caffeine....its amazing im not a walking hard on haha

      Comment


      • #4
        Jack3d


        Oh wait....

        Comment


        • #5
          Redline by vpx having one this morning keeps me going all day

          Comment


          • #6
            Agreed, cialis!

            also on Muscle Pharm if i need a bit extra

            Comment


            • #7
              Nothing but Cialis for me! Sometimes Ill add a cup of coffee if I am feeling sleepy. I used to use C4, which isnt bad, but not needed for me. Cialis all day long.

              Comment


              • #8
                If you can deal with the heart burn ! only draw back for me......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Are you taking tabs or liquid LTN?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    dbol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No explode or scream

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                        Nothing but Cialis for me! Sometimes Ill add a cup of coffee if I am feeling sleepy. I used to use C4, which isnt bad, but not needed for me. Cialis all day long.
                        I use Cialis to regulate blood pressure when I cycle.........but I've never noticed any effect I would consider a pre workout pump.........maybe I'm not using enough........lol
                        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

                        "I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
                          dbol
                          Really?!
                          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

                          "I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
                            No explode or scream
                            Scream huh?!.........

                            Wait a minute.............what are we talkin bout here...........
                            ."The only easy day was yesterday"

                            "I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                              Scream huh?!.........

                              Wait a minute.............what are we talkin bout here...........
                              Hahaha oh BEAR. Leave her be before she trains!! Have your fun times AFTER!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X