B12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B12

I'm forsaking all the credit I've earned on this site in this one post..... Back to being a noob.

What is B12 used for? Just energy? It seems that everybody and there dog is rocking out to B12 injections and I've never even had one. Is it OTC in Canada? ... What are ALL the benefits? I'm more into researching AAS and peptides than vitamins and minerals so.. yeah.. Enlighten me

Increase in hunger, sense of well-being, energy, mood, etc. Need me to use google for you ? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Increase in hunger, sense of well-being, energy, mood, etc. Need me to use google for you ? LOL!
      Meh. I saw it in the 'what vitamins and minerals are you taking' thread and felt like asking rather than google. Get ready for alot of that. I'm not a big fan of using google for everything and typing keeps me occupied.

Legal and OTC in canada?

Comment

Injectable B12 is where its at... 1,000mcg per day or EOD if you can. But even then, there are better things if you want it for appetite, like GHRP-6!

Comment

Lol. It is otc in tablet form. I don't know canadian laws, but here it is readily available but a script ia required in most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            Injectable B12 is where its at... 1,000mcg per day or EOD if you can. But even then, there are better things if you want it for appetite, like GHRP-6!
            I agree that it isn't the best appetite stimulant. It don't do much for me, but for many it does wonders. And I'm going to give that ghrp a try really soon!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              I agree that it isn't the best appetite stimulant. It don't do much for me, but for many it does wonders. And I'm going to give that ghrp a try really soon!
              Our GHRP-6 profile is up by the way, just click the link and you're there.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                Our GHRP-6 profile is up by the way, just click the link and you're there.
                Oh I read it as soon as it was up. I read them all and am ready for the next round of profiles! Lol. Dan has his work cut out for him.

Comment

Well frick I want it in injectable foooorm. And I want my insurance to cover it.

Comment

Docs use B12 for reconstitution.

Comment

Working...
                    X