No announcement yet.

Humanofort?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered a bottle for myself here from a Canadian supplier here in Canada, which is good because I should have it shortly and don't need to worry about larger shipping costs and longer shipping times from the USA or anything.

I originally for the longest time thought this stuff was snake oil, but it does have a solid track record behind it. Lets see what it can do! I'm planning on perhaps 200mg in the morning and at night before bed. I don't see a problem with full dose before bed either, so we'll see. From people's experiences, it looks like this stuff seems to take effect very quickly as well, almost as if people are noticing a difference in their well-being the next day.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

So I got my Humanofort a few days ago, and did 600mg on the first day. Funny thing is on the bottle it recommends 600mg (6 capsules) per day as the minimum dosage, but I guarantee the company is suggesting this just so consumers can go through it quicker and thus have to buy more. On the second day I dropped it to 400mg (200mg post-workout and 200mg pre-bed). I've kept it at 400mg/day, but will probably drop to 200mg/day and see what its like.

I have definitely noticed better and deeper sleep, and feeling more wakeful in the morning, and not groggy.
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
        So I got my Humanofort a few days ago, and did 600mg on the first day. Funny thing is on the bottle it recommends 600mg (6 capsules) per day as the minimum dosage, but I guarantee the company is suggesting this just so consumers can go through it quicker and thus have to buy more. On the second day I dropped it to 400mg (200mg post-workout and 200mg pre-bed). I've kept it at 400mg/day, but will probably drop to 200mg/day and see what its like.

I have definitely noticed better and deeper sleep, and feeling more wakeful in the morning, and not groggy.
        Wow, I never went more than 200mg/ED, but hardly training at all right now. I'd go to 400mg/ED for muscle growth, etc...

I like the stuff, think its great, great sense of well being, sleep, labido, energy, etc...

Comment

How are you finding it now?

Comment

Sorry for the late reply!

I'm still on 400mg/day (200mg in the morning or post-workout, 200mg at night before bed). Getting great sleep, feeling nice and awake during the day, better recovery from my Adderall prescription use (not as much crash either when it wears off in the later hours of the day). As far as anything in terms of gains or gym performance, I can't say I've been seeing anything, but then again I am currently in a calorie deficit trying to cut, so my strength gains have been nonexistent anyways. Fat loss has been steady, especially despite dietary slip-ups recently due to my birthday a few weeks back and some other events.

Once this bottle is done, I will buy another and drop it to 200mg per day. Who knows, I might try giving 600mg per day a shot and see, but I really feel that would be a waste of money since I'd just burn through the bottle faster.

Comment

I'd just like to note that I finished off the first bottle about a week ago and I haven't had any Humanofort for about a week now, and I am DEFINITELY noticing a difference without it: more irritability, sleep quality has gone down, a bit more fatigue than usual. Going to have to get myself some more.

Comment

I'd just like to note that I finished off the first bottle about a week ago and I haven't had any Humanofort for about a week now, and I am DEFINITELY noticing a difference without it: more irritability, sleep quality has gone down, a bit more fatigue than usual. Going to have to get myself some more.
                Haha same as me. When I stopped it I realised what it does!

Comment

It's interesting because when you start it, its benefits grow on you subtly, like a slow ramp upward. Then when you stop, its like a sharp drop down a cliff back to normalcy and you really truly realize how beneficial it really was!

Comment

It's interesting because when you start it, its benefits grow on you subtly, like a slow ramp upward. Then when you stop, its like a sharp drop down a cliff back to normalcy and you really truly realize how beneficial it really was!
                    I agree.

Its one of the better supplements I've tried really.

Comment

Just received another bottle!

Comment

Been on it now for a few weeks, I dont know why I stop using it, its great!

Comment

Never heard about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X