Some help for newb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help for newb

Hi Guys I have been doing some research on Steroids past week and so far what I have gotten to is that oral pills are frowned upon because they cause more risk to liver, are not as effective and results are temporary. What I have read and most people agree is that injectable are the way to go while I am not 100% into this idea I guess if I want to try steroids to see about getting some extra help through my workout that's the way to go.

So I was hoping for some information on whats the best injectable or at least a good place or brand/type to start with.

A little about me I am 5'9 151lbs 17%BF have always been on skinny side. but last 6 months I have been dieting well at least as well as I can been staying with foods high in protein and trying to put some muscle on but its not working out as well as I would like, Not sure if its genetics or just me. again I worked out when I was younger I could get a little cut muscles I had defined but wouldn't ever really grow which is why I want to try this way out.

2 that I was looking at are (Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate)

Thanks for help
    Last edited by a22shady; 08-15-2014, 11:07 PM.

Originally posted by a22shady View Post
    Hi Guys I have been doing some research on Steroids past week and so far what I have gotten to is that oral pills are frowned upon because they cause more risk to liver, are not as effective and results are temporary. What I have read and most people agree is that injectable are the way to go while I am not 100% into this idea I guess if I want to try steroids to see about getting some extra help through my workout that's the way to go.

So I was hoping for some information on whats the best injectable or at least a good place or brand/type to start with and also if possible if anyone can post links as to where to buy said product would be helpful

A little about me I am 5'9 151lbs 17%BF have always been on skinny side. but last 6 months I have been dieting well at least as well as I can been staying with foods high in protein and trying to put some muscle on but its not working out as well as I would like, Not sure if its genetics or just me. again I worked out when I was younger I could get a little cut muscles I had defined but wouldn't ever really grow which is why I want to try this way out.

2 that I was looking at are (Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate)

Thanks for help
    Firstly, you cant ask for sources here, its against our Rules.

http://forums.steroidal.com/new-memb...-rules%2A.html

Have a look at our main page Steroidal.com: Anabolic Steroids, there is a lot of information on it to learn from.

That said, posting your diet would be a great help for us to look over. You're pretty light and can put a lot of muscle on naturally first.

Comment

Thanks for the info sorry about asking for links didn't realize it was against TOS. I have removed that from article I will read the link. I'm not really on a diet per say, I am trying to help put some weight on to build some muscle but my freakish metabolism makes it little hard. I am trying stick with right foods. Peanut butter, lots of tuna, Using the whey protein before and after workouts etc..

Also is there any Legal steroids to use or supplements that would recommend looking into such as the testosterone and oral version of
      (Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate)
      Last edited by a22shady; 08-15-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

At your stats, all you need is food and creatine monohydrate. You could also supplement 5-10g BCAA in between meals.

How old are you?

Comment

Thanks I use to use creatine when I use to box but we weren't allowed to life weights they didn't want us getting slow. I am 32yrs I will swing by GNC and pick some up. I never heard of BCAA ill look into that. Any recommendations on how I would take the creatine to benefit most? I don't the Amp 60 Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 protein and I know it says 3 scoops I only use 2 and take every morning even when not working out and when im at gym I also get a peanut butter blast shake

Comment

Get your whey and other products from True Nutrition - The Highest Quality Supplements and Protein at the Lowest Prices.

Cheapest and best quality you will get, thats assuming you're in the USA? Instantized BCAA i what you want.

Comment

Ok thanks for all the help, Yeah im in NJ So I found what you recommended and hoping these are the 2 correct things any recommendations on how to take these. For the creatine it states must be cycled and should not be used for more than 12weeks. Does this mean say I use for 1 month than don't use next month cycle?

BCAA's – Branched Chain Amino Acids – Instantized (500 Grams)
              Creatine Monohydrate Powder (100 Grams)
              Last edited by a22shady; 08-18-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Well I ordered it what you said... and I am going to give it few weeks from what I read and how to take BCAA online from forum... Only downside kind of wish got the pills of bcaa cause man this instantized powder tastes nasty lol

Comment

Originally posted by a22shady View Post
                  Well I ordered it what you said... and I am going to give it few weeks from what I read and how to take BCAA online from forum... Only downside kind of wish got the pills of bcaa cause man this instantized powder tastes nasty lol
                  Instantised is better the ordinary. The other stuff will NOT mix with water and floats on the top!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! As Admin said, diet would be best for you at your current stats. Creatine and alot of protien will yield staggering results with the right training. Keep at training to make sure this is something you will continue. Once you know it is as big a part of your life as anything else, then consider AAS. I'd hate to see you cause yourself harm just for quick results. Good luck!

Comment

All you need is food and creatine monohydrate.

Comment

Working...
                      X