Big 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magnus View Post
    Thanks. I would like to squat heavier but I'll be 50 in a couple months and my knees are not in best shape.
    I hear you buddy. I'm 30 and have arthritis in my lower back(as well as degenerative disc disease), arthritis in my knees, elbows, shoulders, and my hands are the worst. My right thumb hurts so bad some days that I literally cry just wanting the pain to stop. I know lifting probably isn't the best thing for me to do, but I feel it really helps me deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      I hear you buddy. I'm 30 and have arthritis in my lower back(as well as degenerative disc disease), arthritis in my knees, elbows, shoulders, and my hands are the worst. My right thumb hurts so bad some days that I literally cry just wanting the pain to stop. I know lifting probably isn't the best thing for me to do, but I feel it really helps me deal with it.
      Man that sucks. I really cant complain. I've been torturing my body for years and at 50 you kinda expect to have some pains. I take alleve every day before the gym to get me through the workout.

Comment

BUMP!

IMO this "big 3" are the best cost/effective excercises for sure. Lot of weight, lot of muscles involved, lot of fibers being activated/recluted then finally lot of gains. I know a BB cant live from this 3 only but for bulking I think its the better base u can pick and then add some auxiliaries to burn where u want.

Comment

Working...
        X