Trainig techniques

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainig techniques

Rest pause, drop sets, super sets. Curious what techniques you guys have used and which you believe have been the most benefit.

Consistency is most beneficial.

Comment

I use rest pause and FST-7 on occasion. I actually did DC training for awhile, but didn't gain much size from it, only strength. FST-7 I really like though. Great pumps and all that.

Comment

I use a respectable amount of drop sets and super sets.

FST-7 here and there... It's killer.

Comment

Had to google that FST-7. Interesting very high volume which I like.

Comment

I typically do 4 exercises with 4 sets each. I try to do something like this right now:
            12/10-12/8-10/6-8.

I like going heavy and repping close to failure. Right now I'm working on cutting some fat while adding a little muscle, but when trying to add a lot of size I will usually do 3 big, compound movements per muscle group and go:
            12/10/6-8/4-6.

I stick with 4 sets even with 3 exercises.I love lifting!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              I typically do 4 exercises with 4 sets each. I try to do something like this right now:
              12/10-12/8-10/6-8.

I like going heavy and repping close to failure. Right now I'm working on cutting some fat while adding a little muscle, but when trying to add a lot of size I will usually do 3 big, compound movements per muscle group and go:
              12/10/6-8/4-6.

I stick with 4 sets even with 3 exercises.I love lifting!
              I here ya with loving lifting. When I am in the gym on the weekend with no time restraints 3 hours go by pretty fast.

Comment

Regularity works for me and like to suggest regularity with others also. Keep workout regularly to meet your fitness goals and have nutritive diet meal plans.

Comment

Working...
                X