Lets Talk Rear Delts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Talk Rear Delts!

What are some different exercises to hit these hard to reach things? I do a lot of bent over raises, but does anyone have any secrets they'd like to share?

Really nice stuff guys. Going to give them a go tommorrow. I've got pretty good shoulders, but my fronts are definitley outgrowing the rears.

Comment

Thayll be my first lift.

Comment

I'm giving it a go today!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
          It's like this but less range of motion. Alot less. You're stopping the dumbells fr hitting each other at rest, swinging outwards but stopping at the beginning of a -reverse fly for upper back rep-. Get it??
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]88[/ATTACH]
          But don't put your knees up on the bench like that fag.
          WOW Mini! Those things are brutal. I did 12/10/10/6 and that was all I could do. I went failure with each set and the weights werent very heavy. I am thinking this would be good one for higher, quality reps than for heavy weights. I might be wrong, but it just "feels" like one of those exercises. They are both mine and my wifes favorite shoulder exercise. Great rear delt pump, and serious breakdown. Thanks alot for that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
            It's like this but less range of motion. Alot less. You're stopping the dumbells fr hitting each other at rest, swinging outwards but stopping at the beginning of a -reverse fly for upper back rep-. Get it??
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]88[/ATTACH]
            But don't put your knees up on the bench like that fag.
            Meadows has another version too:
            Elitefts.com - Rear Delt Hang & Swing - YouTube

The one mini-g mentioned is basically that but with a bench supporting you.

Comment

Working...
            X