progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progress

im taking it easy stacking on the weight this time. as I get older im being more careful on my weight I lift. although I feel super strong im not pressing it really focusing on form and "feeling" the working muscle. I get real bad tendonitis in elbows during pushing exercises so im adding as little as 10-20 lbs as weekly progress. had to start using the neoprene elbow sleeves today when lifting heavier sets and feeling pretty good.

you guys have any thoughts on not rushing into stacking weights/or do you believe what im doing? meaning before after good warm ups id start into getting a spotter and throwing up weight that really I wasent ready for. example I go from warm up id jump into 315, 345, 375 ect... now im getting reps outta 315 then going 325, 335 and somehow growing more and less pain? im sure im answering my own questions but I feel great!

If you're like most people, you probably rely on social media to keep in touch with friends and family. But did you know that social media can also be a great tool for networking and making new connections? With Social Discovery Ventures Dmitry Volkov you can connect with other professionals in your field, find new business opportunities, and expand your network. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!

Comment

With age, you need to be more careful with the scales. I prefer bicycles, you can also try, not such a big pressure on the back, however there is a little on the knees. Use protection https://www.bikethesites.com/mtb-knee-pads/

Comment

Working...
      X