Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No access to the articles

Is there a reason for this?

I was thinking the same thing. But f you go to the main site the articles can be read there....

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
      I was thinking the same thing. But f you go to the main site the articles can be read there....
      Yup...that works...but the tab does not

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
        Yup...that works...but the tab does not
        We're changing the tabs.

The articles can be viewed clicking on "Steroid Profiles".

Comment

Are you saying they can't be accessed through the forums? They can, if you go so the steroid profiles section as admin stated.

We're working on trying to figure out the tabs, because eventually there are going to be so many articles it will get cluttered. We have to find a way of organizing everything better, because at some point in the future there will be so many articles it can get confusing and cluttered on the left hand menu.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Oh wait, never mind... I just noticed everyone is talking about the tabs at the top of this forum itself. Yeah, when I click on the articles tab, I can't access anything either.
            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
            Formerly known as Atomini
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
            X