Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to cycling, in need of knowledge!

Hello Guys,

Glad to be a member of the forum & I'm a beginner and recently looked into enhancements. I was sold Tren A (100mg), Dbol (25mg) and Test E (250mg). The guy who sold me it sounds like an idiot, so I haven't taken it yet. He is telling me to take the Tren A, Dbol and Test E every day, and I have been reading that this might not be the safest route.

I am a 26-year-old, 6'3 200 guy (12% body fat), who has a history of low T. In 2015, I was about 151 lbs and the doctors gave me Megestrol Acetate to stimulate hunger. We did blood tests and found that I had low T, so Axiron was prescribed. The mixture of those two caused bloating, Gynecomastia, shrunk testicles and low libido. I discontinued both in November, did a short HCG stint until March 2016, and from there the new urologist prescribed 50mg of Clomid per day.

Today, I went to have blood work done and consultation before I run my first cycle. I want to do this safe, so im open to all advice. My goal is to get back to 225 lean. I had high Prolactin levels and they gave me 1 mg of Arimidex, which I'm reading will be good for PCT.

I want to use the supplements to bulk up and add weight, I have found it so hard to maintain weight since discontinuing the Megace. i have tried Cyproheptadine and even Marinol to create the desire to eat. but I am losing weight fast and with being ADHD, the medicine suppresses hunger.

How should I proceed with my first cycle?

Originally posted by Joak313 View Post
    Hello Guys,

Glad to be a member of the forum & I'm a beginner and recently looked into enhancements. I was sold Tren A (100mg), Dbol (25mg) and Test E (250mg). The guy who sold me it sounds like an idiot, so I haven't taken it yet. He is telling me to take the Tren A, Dbol and Test E every day, and I have been reading that this might not be the safest route.

I am a 26-year-old, 6'3 200 guy (12% body fat), who has a history of low T. In 2015, I was about 151 lbs and the doctors gave me Megestrol Acetate to stimulate hunger. We did blood tests and found that I had low T, so Axiron was prescribed. The mixture of those two caused bloating, Gynecomastia, shrunk testicles and low libido. I discontinued both in November, did a short HCG stint until March 2016, and from there the new urologist prescribed 50mg of Clomid per day.

Today, I went to have blood work done and consultation before I run my first cycle. I want to do this safe, so im open to all advice. My goal is to get back to 225 lean. I had high Prolactin levels and they gave me 1 mg of Arimidex, which I'm reading will be good for PCT.

I want to use the supplements to bulk up and add weight, I have found it so hard to maintain weight since discontinuing the Megace. i have tried Cyproheptadine and even Marinol to create the desire to eat. but I am losing weight fast and with being ADHD, the medicine suppresses hunger.

How should I proceed with my first cycle?
    If you have low T at 26 years of age and before, using steroids is going to cause your HPTA more damage. Don't expect to recover very well if you use steroids.

Why don't you go back to your Endo and ask for weekly testosterone injections to correct your low T (HRT)? But this is for life, not for a few months.

Using steroids in your condition is going to cause you a lot of problem, unless you welcome using HRT IMO.

Comment

I am definitely open to HRT injections, and I didn't know that about the Low T at 26. So you wouldn't recommend using Tren Ace, Dbol or Test E? I am looking to add some muscular defintion, but you're right, this is for a lifetime, so I want to be safe.

Comment

No, I don't suggest suing steroids until you have sorted out your low T or are on HRT.

Comment

Using steroids will only cause your more problems. I know its tempting, but you will find it hard to get your testosterone back to where it should be after.

Comment

For sure, they've been running me around the mill with Axiron, Clomid, and HCG--the HRT you spoke of, is it expensive?

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I went in and had blood work done today and my testosterone was down to "3" (i'm 25). They put me on one shot of HCG at 2500 IU's with Clomid. I have the Arimidex, should I be using that daily or weekly? Also, will the HCG really retore my test levels? At 2500 IU's is that overkill?

Comment

HCG should be prescribed if LH and FSH are in range, which means your testes need a kick to restart testosterone production.

HCG is high, use 2500ius for 2-3 shots, then down to 1250ius. But its pointless if your LH and FSH are zero as thats where SERM usage is paramount.

Yes, I'd introduce Arimidex at 0.5mg 3x per week.

Clomid 50mg/ED week 1-2, 25mg/ED week 3-5.

Comment

Working...
                X