This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    I'm here because I'm trying and will, build the largest and most detailed and extensive website online for steroid related information. We will be the biggest with time and house the best steroid profiles and most extensive article database.
    site looks good...cant wait to see wats upcoming

Comment

Originally posted by PitbullTank View Post
      site looks good...cant wait to see wats upcoming
      Sooooo............what brought YOU here?
      ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
        Sooooo............what brought YOU here?
        Ahem...

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Ahem...
          lol............10-4

Keep em comin boss......
          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Hmmmmm......... I'm feeling left in the dark over hear. Oh well, not my business I domt suppose. Why do I suffer from chronic noseiness?

Comment

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
              word of mouth (bear)

idk if this can be fixed, but i just googled 'steroid forum' and this site doesn't even show up on the 1st 10 pages...
              Word of mouth.

SEO takes time. And activity. The more active we are, the faster this site gets catalogued and ranked.
              Last edited by TJM; 11-23-2013, 08:12 AM. Reason: Phone. Typos and formatting problems /

Comment

Facebook ad

Comment

Originally posted by TJM View Post
                  Word of mouth.

SEO takes time. And activity. The more active we are, the faster this site gets catalogued and ranked.
                  We were actually ranked very high until recently (a month or so ago) when a Google update screwed us over pretty bad. A lot of our stuff was on page 1 of a lot of Google searches for steroid-related things, but after this update we got knocked back down BAD. We're currently working on fixing this, and hope that on the next update, we get launched even higher than where we were last. Just a small setback that we hit.
                  Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                  Formerly known as Atomini
                  Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                  "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

looking to get some advise and read others successes and opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky1979 View Post
                      looking to get some advise and read others successes and opinions
                      Don't lie. You came to look at pics of me.

Comment

Well.guys every time I try doing research on gear this website shows.

Comment

Originally posted by mrflexwhite View Post
                          To hear that brings a smile to my face! It means my/our hard work is paying off finally.
                          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                          Formerly known as Atomini
                          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Thats good news. On Google?

Comment

Same reason as mrflexwhite! :d

Comment

What's up everyone? I'm an active member on several forums under mentalflex or atomant. I know the admin from Pro Muscle and decided to check this site out after seeing it in his signature. After browsing around, I though this site looked pretty cool so I decided to join... I hope I can offer some valuable contributions and expect to learn from others here...

Comment

Working...
                                X