This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrflexwhite View Post
    Well.guys every time I try doing research on gear this website shows.
    I love this!!! Great encouragement and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by AtomAnt View Post
      What's up everyone? I'm an active member on several forums under mentalflex or atomant. I know the admin from Pro Muscle and decided to check this site out after seeing it in his signature. After browsing around, I though this site looked pretty cool so I decided to join... I hope I can offer some valuable contributions and expect to learn from others here...
      Thats great, thanks for joining!!

Comment

Greetings one and all! I signed up because years ago I was a trainer, and in the last five years I have been thru the wringer and decided to go fully proactive and stop letting "the system" ruin me.

Briefly, turns out I am years down stream from concussions and have HPTA issues (MRI shows pit damage), low-T (plus I'm in my 50's), and got the run-around from doctors as T-levels fell thru the floor, developing metabolic syndrome along the way. After three years watching gels and cremes do absolutely nada as my T-levels kept dropping , settled into a 2PW so-called normal HRT clinical level IM dose regimen, mostly stable after yet another three years.

But now came the shock of needing PCT (!?!)...no help/referrals from urologist or endo to ensure fertility isn't lost ('cuz the grind includes the latest ex...), whatever is happening includes near-zero LH, low-normal SHBG, slightly high IGF-1.

Thanks for your community,
        Aiken "achin joints" Joyner
        ~AJ~

Comment

Originally posted by AikenJoyner View Post
          Greetings one and all! I signed up because years ago I was a trainer, and in the last five years I have been thru the wringer and decided to go fully proactive and stop letting "the system" ruin me.

Briefly, turns out I am years down stream from concussions and have HPTA issues (MRI shows pit damage), low-T (plus I'm in my 50's), and got the run-around from doctors as T-levels fell thru the floor, developing metabolic syndrome along the way. After three years watching gels and cremes do absolutely nada as my T-levels kept dropping , settled into a 2PW so-called normal HRT clinical level IM dose regimen, mostly stable after yet another three years.

But now came the shock of needing PCT (!?!)...no help/referrals from urologist or endo to ensure fertility isn't lost ('cuz the grind includes the latest ex...), whatever is happening includes near-zero LH, low-normal SHBG, slightly high IGF-1.

Thanks for your community,
          Aiken "achin joints" Joyner
          ~AJ~
          Welcome to Steroidal.com!

Comment

I'm getting ready to make my first tren run in a couple of months and I came across Dan's research/posts on another forum. Through a lot of googling I found this site and joined. There seems to be a lot of forward thinking members on this site with most of it backed by newer research papers and technologies. I think I'll stick around for a while to see what I can learn.

Most of the other big forums seem to already have gospel that mature members think should be applied to everyone. Obv this thinking is bad as low test/high tren would have not been discovered. I am always trying to learn more and improve as time goes on. Which will keep me around this community.

Comment

I actually stumbled upon this site. I have used similar sites in the past some still around some not, but this one caught my eye so i decided to see what your comunity is all about. I have not had much time to learn my way around yet nor have i made any contact with anyone so all in all my process is slow. I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge from all of you and possible providing you with some of my own (limited) knowledge if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaNu571 View Post
                I actually stumbled upon this site. I have used similar sites in the past some still around some not, but this one caught my eye so i decided to see what your comunity is all about. I have not had much time to learn my way around yet nor have i made any contact with anyone so all in all my process is slow. I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge from all of you and possible providing you with some of my own (limited) knowledge if need be.
                Welcome to Steroidal.com!

Glad you registered!

Comment

In my case after reading many other steroids related wpages trying to discover the one with the "most logical" sense of helping people as me, that are newbie in the aas world or has little to none/bad experiences with them. I will introduce myself in a separate post in a minute.

Comment

A google search

Comment

What brought me here? Wanted to make sure that I got some first hand information on a products legitimacy before purchase or use...1st time newby that's wanting to make changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuff View Post
                        What brought me here? Wanted to make sure that I got some first hand information on a products legitimacy before purchase or use...1st time newby that's wanting to make changes.
                        Welcome!
                        The admin here is one of the smartest guys I know when it comes to this stuff so any articles, profiles, or info you read here is definitely on point stuff!

Comment

I like the vibe in here. True education is the only way to learn. No more bro science so I decided to come here and continue to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Muscle View Post
                            I like the vibe in here. True education is the only way to learn. No more bro science so I decided to come here and continue to learn.
                            Thanks for signing up!

Comment

Google has helped me to find out this website. Hope from here I might get some useful tips for body building.

Comment

I found the site through Google organicly while I was searching about "DECA DICK " . I belive answers to problematic issues are cool for SEO because it is usually when we start searching .

Comment

Working...
                                X