Saying Hi , newbie here !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hi , newbie here !!

Hi everybody guys! This is Martyn and it's my 2nd post after posting how did i came here in the sticky thread.

About me, I am 33 (12 days of my 34) I am 5'10 and 188lbs , 17% bf. I used to do oly lifting for years but now as i am getting old I just keep training to improve strenght and overall conditioning (lot of squats, dl, bp, pullups and presses).

Had only 2 cycles of experience and were years ago. First one was the the worst one due to my nule experience and the flippancy of those days trainer. Just oral winstrol 30mg/ed for 8 weeks and a basic 2 weeks pct with hcg and clomid. The 2nd one was a bit better with test prop 100mg eod + im winstrol 50mg eod (both in the same pin) with the add of nolvadex during cycle and same pct as the first cycle. Definitely better gains, more sustentable, more strengh that was something I was looking for without rushing to those "beast mode"steroids as dbol, anadrol, tremb that have higher side effects and many things to keep in mind when stacking them.

Well, I think this is brief but a good overall of me. Hope u can help me as I am here cause I am planing to give another try to a aas cycle but now taking care of all the other aspects that were left behind before. Have a nice day!

Welcome to the board and thanks for your background. Are you considering getting back on cycle? And are you looking to achieve a specific physique, or sticking to strength and conditioning as a primary focus?

Comment

Thanks for ur fast reply. I am decided to try a cycle again, and as I said, this time with more reseach and ur help for better results. About the goal and the physique, of course a leaner look is always welcome but I have to be focus on not getting overweighted too much. Will need to keep water ret as low as possible so the strenght gained during cycle (due to lean mass gained and the androgen efect) can be kept and useful for further improvements. Because of this is that I need your help to choose the right components/dosis.
      After reading many profiles, considering the test alone first cycle, the other beginners options and relating them to my needs Is that I think as a good starting point a stack of "test e + equi" or "test p + equi". Lets see what u think about...

Comment

I am not fond of EQ. I've never used it, but I've also never heard anyone praise it. If you don't mind frequent injections, I have really good results wth short esters lIke testosterone propionate. One of the best cycles I ever did was 350mgs of test p (100mgs every other day) and 80 mgs of anavar. That was 8 weeks total. I looked so much bigger, even though I only gained maybe 5lbs. It keeps you lean if you have your AI in use and your diet in check. To me, diet has alot to do with water retention. Also the lack of an AI. And I also like the short esters due to a shorter cycle length, which yield the same results as a long, only quicker. And the effects come on quicker as well. You also have the benefit to stop a certain compound if the effects are more than you can bear. Like with tren A. Test only is such a good cycle as well, and it get overlooked these days as a beginner cycle. That couldn't be any farther from the truth. You can bulk, cut, or recomp easily with test. But if you want to start dabbling in other compounds, anavar is a good place to start. That's my opinion, and everyone will have their own. But if I were to do test p, I'd do 100mgs eod, or 75mgs every day. And if you wanted to throw some anavar in, 60-80mgs is a good dose. I go higher, but I'm not the brightest of the bunch. 80mgs did me better that 120mgs. If you want to stick with long esters, 500mgs weekly will be more than enough. Even though anavar is considered mild, don't use it more than 6 to 8 weeks. It has a universal effect on lipids. It wrecks them. And it is hepatoxic, regardless of what some might tell you. Not as bad as Winstrol for instance, but enough that I'd never go more than 8 weeks for safety. Anything else, feel free to ask. We're here to help!

Comment

Sorry. We're in the wrong forum. I wasn't paying attention. Sorry Admin. Mpwlift, let's head to the correct forum and get you fixed up!

Comment

Yeah while I weas reading I was thinking about that will be better opening a special thread for my cycle plan to avoid crossing sections. Sorry admin, will post in cycles and continue from there on...

Comment

It's cool man! We just got carried away, lol.

Comment

Here is my cycle thread to move on... http://forums.steroidal.com/anabolic....html#post8780

Comment

Welcome to Steroidal.com!

How did you find us?

Comment

Hi Admin, I posted that answer in the specific thread but for u to know , found u after visiting many other aas sites without the logical sense of the matter I wanted. Apart from that I think that as me, there are lot of guys interested in roids with different goals (for me could be strenght and density, for others size, low bf, etc, etc) but we all need the advice/suggestion of wise/experienced guys like we have here. Bye

Comment

Welcome to this forum~

Comment

Working...
                      X