Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User 1/20/16

What is up ladies/gentlemen.
    I am hre to gain insight and knowledge into my upcoming cycle, to get advice on dosage, lengths, and pct. This is my second cycle, I will be running Sust 350 and Deca. My first cycle was years ago, it was a straight Test E cycle for ten weeks.
    As for myself and my stats I am 27yrs old, 6'4'', 240lbs, @ about 16% body fat, a little high as I have been eat like shit lately. I will be consuming around 4700 clean and planned out cal's a day while on and most likely after as well. I have been weight training/lifting for about 11 years now and love it,with my recent weight, not counting the fat I have recently accumulated, I have just about peaked my natural limits and now want to push my body further. None the less I look forward to gaining some experienced insight and knowledge from you all, and I appreciate any and all help received!
    Last edited by Reaper2/2Actual; 01-21-2016, 11:11 AM.

Originally posted by Reaper2/2Actual View Post
    What is up ladies/gentlemen.
    I am hre to gain insight and knowledge into my upcoming cycle, to get advice on dosage, lengths, and pct. This is my second cycle, I will be running Sust 350 and Deca. My first cycle was years ago, it was a straight Test E cycle for ten weeks.
    As for myself and my stats I am 27yrs old, 6'4'', 240lbs, @ about 16% body fat, a little high as I have been eat like shit lately. I will be consuming around 4700 clean and planned out cal's a day while on and most likely after as well. I have been weight training/lifting for about 11 years now and love it,with my recent weight, not counting the fat I have recently accumulated, I have just about peaked my natural limits and now want to push my body further. None the less I look forward to gaining some experienced insight and knowledge from you all, and I appreciate any and all help received!
    Welcome to Steroidal.com!

How did you find us?

Sust and Deca is a solid first cycle.

wk 1-12 Sust 400mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Deca 400mg/wk
    *HCG 500ius 2x week
    *Aromasin 10mg/ED
    *Tamoxifen on hand
    *Caber on hand

PCT

wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED (40mg/ED week 1)
    wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ED (100mg/ED week 1)

Comment

Hey Sir,
      Just looking around at info on the web reading different forums, and I found you guys. I liked this site in particular because there isn't a lot of 'white noise' so honest help is easier to find.

I am glad you think the cycle is solid, I am hoping to jump up to a solid 250-260 with 6-8% body fat.
      So the hcg on cycle will prevent suppression and shrinking of the testes, correct?
      Tamox and tamoxifen are the same thing right? Which on cycle, is used if i start feeling gyno coming on? If that is correct how do you feel about liquid letro? I have heard people are more preferential to the letro, but I would love your opinion. Clomid I can get, easy. No nolva bc of the deca.
      Also just to be clear the caber is to control my prolactin levels bc deca is a 19-nor and affects my hypothalamus which intern will cause my pituitary to raise the prolactin levels leading to deca dick, right? Now the only question is, should I run it on cycle, low dose? Or wait for symptoms to do so and where can I get legit caber?
      As far as the aromasin I am going to order liquid stane and run that while on.
      Once all of my liver/cycle support and PCT gets here probably feb 1st, I am going to start.
      Oh! Another question while you're here! As far as the sust 350 goes is EOOD okay as far as shots, or is twice a week fine? Deca is only going in once a week, and I have only enough darts for two shots a week, so I am curious about that incase I need more. I was also going to do 500mgs Sust/wk and 300mgs of deca/wk, if you suggest otherwise though, that can easily be tweaked. Thanks for all of your help so far!

Comment

Hey Sir,
        Just looking around at info on the web reading different forums, and I found you guys. I liked this site in particular because there isn't a lot of 'white noise' so honest help is easier to find.

Cool, good to hear.

I am glad you think the cycle is solid, I am hoping to jump up to a solid 250-260 with 6-8% body fat.
        So the hcg on cycle will prevent suppression and shrinking of the testes, correct?

Yes, 250-500ius 2x week is sufficient.

Tamox and tamoxifen are the same thing right? Which on cycle, is used if i start feeling gyno coming on? If that is correct how do you feel about liquid letro? I have heard people are more preferential to the letro, but I would love your opinion. Clomid I can get, easy. No nolva bc of the deca.

Yes, keep it on hand. You will need it for PCT anyway. You don't need Letro, you need Aromasin 10mg/ED when "on".

You can use Tamox and Deca just fine, thats misinformation that you can't combine the 2 drugs.

Also just to be clear the caber is to control my prolactin levels bc deca is a 19-nor and affects my hypothalamus which intern will cause my pituitary to raise the prolactin levels leading to deca dick, right? Now the only question is, should I run it on cycle, low dose? Or wait for symptoms to do so and where can I get legit caber?

Yes.

No, AI alone, and use Caber if you nipples lactate, but thats pretty rare.

As far as the aromasin I am going to order liquid stane and run that while on.
        Once all of my liver/cycle support and PCT gets here probably feb 1st, I am going to start.
        Oh! Another question while you're here! As far as the sust 350 goes is EOOD okay as far as shots, or is twice a week fine?

Yes, 2x is fine.

Deca is only going in once a week, and I have only enough darts for two shots a week, so I am curious about that incase I need more. I was also going to do 500mgs Sust/wk and 300mgs of deca/wk, if you suggest otherwise though, that can easily be tweaked. Thanks for all of your help so far!
        bolds

Comment

Awesome I have everything but caber ordered and on its way. I am going to look into where/how to obtain the caber, btw whats the dosage of caber, if I did start to lactate? Looking forward to starting my cycle. Definitely feeling much safer and happier with the new wealth of knowledge gained here. I appreciate it greatly!

Oh, and what was your opinion on the 500 mg sust/ 300 deca a wk. Good to go, or stick to 400/400?

Comment

So I can't find caber but can get liquid prami, basically the same although it is said that pram works on the receptors better. Do you know if this is true? And if so what would be the dosage of prami, if I saw lactation? Thanks again, just trying to get everything ironed out, and absorb as much knowledge as possible!

Comment

So I can't find caber but can get liquid prami, basically the same although it is said that pram works on the receptors better. Do you know if this is true? And if so what would be the dosage of prami, if I saw lactation? Thanks again, just trying to get everything ironed out, and absorb as much knowledge as possible!
              No, you need Caber. Parma is an awful drug. I used 1 dosage and was very sick for 24 hours. Vile stuff.

If this is your first cycle, you don't need the Deca, 500mg/wk of Test is best, keep the Deca for your 2nd cycle.

0.5mg Caber 2x week, but if you're using an AI, lactation is rare.

Comment

Okay, so then if I run the sust @ 500/wk how will what I take on and for PCT change? And how long can i keep my bottle of Deca, and how should I store it, cool dry place? Fridge? Thanks!

Comment

Okay, so then if I run the sust @ 500/wk how will what I take on and for PCT change? And how long can i keep my bottle of Deca, and how should I store it, cool dry place? Fridge? Thanks!
                  Just keep it in a draw at room temp.

Sustanon will come in 250mg amps, so inject 1 amp every 4 days. If it comes in a 10ml vial, 1 injection every 4 days.

Start PCT 10-14 days after last pin.

Comment

Awesome thank you for the guidance sir. So nothing needs to be taken while on? Can I do anything to combat the shrinkage I will get in my testes? Like would a natural test booster do anything maybe something with dhea..?

Comment

Awesome thank you for the guidance sir. So nothing needs to be taken while on? Can I do anything to combat the shrinkage I will get in my testes? Like would a natural test booster do anything maybe something with dhea..?
                      HCG whilst on at 250-500ius and Aromasin 10mg/ED.

Please read the stickies in the Steroid QA section.

Comment

Working...
                      X