Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forums Suggestions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forums Suggestions...

    If anyone has any suggestions to the site, please let us know...

    Thanks.

  • #2
    Nothing technical........i like the way everything is layed out...........but a little more color maybe............
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

    "I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BEAR View Post
      Nothing technical........i like the way everything is layed out...........but a little more color maybe............
      The forums are going to be re-designed very shortly, I hope this week.

      Comment


      • #4
        More smileys!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I have not checked this function but hopefully it will not require a 3rd party software to send pic via PM

          Comment


          • #6
            I think adding in a 'injury and rehab' kind of section to the main forum screen would be good. Discuss treatments we know of or experienced first hand. And just share general knowledge and what not

            Comment


            • #7
              Also maybe add in, or change the current 'workout QUESTIONS' to a 'general training' forum...
              Cuz with having it 'workout questions' it doesn't exactly inspire people to post because there's only so many questions people have... Maybe add it all together in one so both questions and just general topics or 'this is my routine what's yours' topics you know? Make the forum options more general??

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                I think adding in a 'injury and rehab' kind of section to the main forum screen would be good. Discuss treatments we know of or experienced first hand. And just share general knowledge and what not
                I would like to add to this. Since the siteis so new, I am wanting my wife to join and be able to be a contributing member here. She is a "physical" therapist and can definitely help out those suffering from injury. She recently joined another site, but hasnt gotten onbut a few times due to her feeling unheard and questions not getting answered(with exception a some PMs.) Just a suggestion. She is very good at what she does.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll set up an injury forum for all, its a good idea.

                  Thanks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Recently updated and all threads will be changed to "unread" to you'll (all of you) have to go and view them all...

                    Now... "New Posts" in the top left will work for all...

                    Thanks.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                      I would like to add to this. Since the siteis so new, I am wanting my wife to join and be able to be a contributing member here. She is a "physical" therapist and can definitely help out those suffering from injury. She recently joined another site, but hasnt gotten onbut a few times due to her feeling unheard and questions not getting answered(with exception a some PMs.) Just a suggestion. She is very good at what she does.
                      hey! i answered her questions!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        something i think would be a cool idea is each profile have a "blog" section where that user can share random thoughts, training updates, etc without clogging up forums with logs that get logged 10 times then never again lol so pretty much like a personal thread. just a thought!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There is now an Injury and Rehab Forum.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Make sure pics can be pm'd without using 3rd party software...fkn annoying

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TroN View Post
                              hey! i answered her questions!
                              You did! She is following the advice and makong great progress.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X