Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 new articles/profiles now available on the main site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 new articles/profiles now available on the main site!

4 new profiles and 1 new article have been uploaded to the main site. They are the following:

Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 without DAC)

GHRP-6

Ephedrine

Albuterol

Steroids in Baseball

Feedback and suggestions concerning articles can be made in this thread here: http://forums.steroidal.com/anabolic...on-thread.html
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    4 new profiles and 1 new article have been uploaded to the main site. They are the following:

Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 without DAC)

GHRP-6

Ephedrine

Albuterol

Steroids in Baseball

Feedback and suggestions concerning articles can be made in this thread here: http://forums.steroidal.com/anabolic...on-thread.html
    Certainly have

These are the most detailed profiles again for their subjects on the internet.

You also wont find a more extensive write up on Steroids In Baseball.

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Steroids in baseball???.... That request must of come from an American.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
          Steroids in baseball???.... That request must of come from an American.
          I'm not American!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            I'm not American!
            Canuckian!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
              Canuckian!?
              Sheesh!

Comment

Steroid Cream

Steroid Pills

Have been added. Just basic stuff...

Comment

Gynecomastia article has just gone up.

Comment

GOOD STUFF!!
                    Last edited by LARGERTHANNORMAL; 05-16-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

The Steroidal.com writer has been putting in some OT!! Great job!!

Comment

We have added a ton of content recently.

No new profiles yet, but they're coming...

Winstrol is the biggest steroid profile online right now, probably the same with Anavar, Dianabol and Clenbuterol. Most extensive articles and profiles on the internet.

Comment

Steroidal.com has the best profiles, articles I have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by KIWI View Post
                            Steroidal.com has the best profiles, articles I have ever seen
                            Well I just wrote Winstrol Steroids and Anavar Steroids today and yesterday.

Without doubt we have the most detailed and extensive article on the internet...And its only going to grow.

We will add some big profiles soon. Dan is going to be busy!

Comment

Always busy writing for Steroidal!

I was just looking over the number of Microsoft Word files in my computer in my Steroidal folder. I must have written well over 80 articles for Steroidal at this point. And these are by no means half-assed junky articles. I put quality into them and I aim for the profiles themselves to be the best in the whole world, which I think they are. You won't find any other site that has profiles that are as extensive as the ones I've written on here. After all, the Testosterone article I wrote came to 23,000 (twenty three thousand) words. Where else are you going to find that? That's practically the size of a doctoral thesis.

I will admit, I am somewhat of an overachieving perfectionist.... I STILL think that I could have added even more to a few of the profiles. I have a few tidbits I will have to update some profiles with in the future. Just some details I might have missed.
                              Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                              Formerly known as Atomini
                              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
                              X