NEW article: Women and Steroids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW article: Women and Steroids.

Newly uploaded is the article covering quite extensively anabolic steroid use for females:

Women and Steroids | Steroidal.com

It includes four sections: introduction and history, types of steroids for women, female steroid cycles, and side effects.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    Newly uploaded is the article covering quite extensively anabolic steroid use for females:

Women and Steroids | Steroidal.com

It includes four sections: introduction and history, types of steroids for women, female steroid cycles, and side effects.
    Most extensive article online no doubt!

Comment

My wife is/was running anavar. I told her to get back on here and log her cycle but she hasn't. Hell I don't even know if she has been working out since I've been at work so much. Who knows what she is doing lll

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
        My wife is/was running anavar. I told her to get back on here and log her cycle but she hasn't. Hell I don't even know if she has been working out since I've been at work so much. Who knows what she is doing lll
        Would be good to have more women on here, especially logging their cycles and experiences.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

My fiance has been running anavar for a few weeks and she finally admitted she needed to get on an actual structured nutritional program... Once she changed her diet and eliminated the junk her body began changing very fast. She started at 5mg/day and is now at 12.5mg/day...

Comment

My wife sticks to 10mgs daily, but has gone to 20, which I like a little better

Comment

Working...
            X