NEW profile: Raloxifene (Evista)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW profile: Raloxifene (Evista)

I'm announcing our latest profile of a SERM that has just been completed and updated to the website:

Rolaxifene - Steroidal.com

In there, you will find all of the essential information on Raloxifene (Evista), such as an introductory overview, Raloxifene dosages, Raloxifene side effects, and information on buying Raloxifene.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    I'm announcing our latest profile of a SERM that has just been completed and updated to the website:

Rolaxifene - Steroidal.com

In there, you will find all of the essential information on Raloxifene (Evista), such as an introductory overview, Raloxifene dosages, Raloxifene side effects, and information on buying Raloxifene.
    Another excellent profile!!

Comment

Through all of the research that i've done in writing all of these profiles for the different SERMs, it never fails to amaze me how Nolvadex, when compared to all of the other SERMs, STILL comes out on top! Raloxifene may be the latest SERM with some added benefits, but mg for mg, Nolvadex still maintains its status as the strongest and best SERM for combating gynecomastia as well as for stimulating the HPTA. What's really interesting about Raloxifene is it's ability to strengthen bone tissue, which is something that Nolvadex tends to have the opposite effect on.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
      X