letrozole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letrozole

I've had gyno for quite a few years now, so never use steroids since. I tried tamoxifen bit never worked, basicly I've just started Kevlar ripped by on armor, and with in 2 weeks my gyno got bigger. I haven't used since but now I've got some letrozole I want to start again with it??? Any advice on the dosage and if it will work . Thankyou.

You should be using an AI, this will lower levels of oestrogen - which is making your gyro worse

Aromasin 10mg/ED, Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD or Letro 0.25mg/EOD.

Comment

A friend and I were just talking about this a couple days ago. He knows someone that has had Gyno. for about 4 years, he is now trying to do something about it, but my argument was, once what was puffy nipples turns into hardened lumps / nodules, there's no reversing it without surgery.

What say you, Admin?
      ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
        A friend and I were just talking about this a couple days ago. He knows someone that has had Gyno. for about 4 years, he is now trying to do something about it, but my argument was, once what was puffy nipples turns into hardened lumps / nodules, there's no reversing it without surgery.

What say you, Admin?
        You could try a few options, but I think these are temporary.

1. Tamoxifen 20-40mg/ED or Ralox 60mg/ED for 5-6 months.

2. Letro upto 2.5mg per day for 2-3 months. But be very careful of the rebound after. Taper off and introduce a SERM, then taper that too when coming off.

Comment

Always been a fan of Adex 1mg 3 times per week.

Comment

Working...
          X