Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about tren and masteron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about tren and masteron?

To be honest I know little of the both but I ran a simple cyp cycle and added tren to it a couple years back and loved the results!

Also made me very horny.

Never used Masteron......but I've used Tren. at VERY high doses........I've gotten insane results from it...........but the sides were a bit tough to get a harness on at first......

What questions do you have.....maybe I can help.....
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

The Masteron and Trenbolone combo is well known for bringing out the '3D' look of the physique, and Masteron is touted as being useful pretty much only for the competitive bodybuilder or anyone who really needs that aesthetic enhancing effect that it gives. Masteron can act as a mild aromatase inhibitor, which would serve to reduce total circulating Estrogen levels in the body and bring about water retention elimination to give that 'dryness' to the physique. When you combine it with Trenbolone, the effect becomes even more pronounced. Unfortunately, Masteron doesn't possess a very strong anabolic strength, and so this is why it is really only useful for cosmetic/aesthetic purposes. Note that in order to see this "3D" effect from Masteron, you need to be at a low enough body fat % to see it, otherwise it will essentially be useless for this purpose.

The Testosterone/Trenbolone/Masteron stack is a very common favorite among competitive bodybuilders for the reasons stated.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
        To be honest I know little of the both but I ran a simple cyp cycle and added tren to it a couple years back and loved the results!

Also made me very horny.
        Used both.

Each is great when used properly.

A lower dose of Testosterone will really help and let the secondary anabolic steroid show its true benefits.

Masteron was great for strength and hardness, but not much else. Trenbolone is just an animal!

Comment

Working...
        X